It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Portland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Where is all the crowd dispersal technology? Specifically, the sonic and microwave denial of access weapons? Seems to me like both of those things would work better than tear gas and rubber bullets.

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Tue Aug 11 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

You are assuming one thing that maybe you shouldn't.

Maybe the powers that be don't want to stop the rioters.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE
Where is all the crowd dispersal technology? Specifically, the sonic and microwave denial of access weapons? Seems to me like both of those things would work better than tear gas and rubber bullets.

Have been thinking the same thing since this stuff started, likely it hasn't been approved or purchased for wide scale use. Seem to remember a show about just that though not only with sonic and microwaves, pretty sure there was a way to deploy super slick stuff and be unable to walk. Another was the opposite having them with super sticky stuff that would seriously impede movement.Both of these were just concepts though while the microwave and sonic thing seemed to have military applications as the could be focused easier from a distance.

Makes me wonder about what happened to the Americans in Cuba recently, thought the scuttlebutt was they were hit by some sort of beam, microwave sonic something or other

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE

Probably in Federal hands. The Governor and Mayor want the Feds out of the state.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Problem, reaction, solution.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Personally, I'd like to turn on the news and see reports of the legendary "Brown Note" crowd control device used in Portland. Hundreds of protesters uncontrolably filling their pants while being crippled with abdominal cramps would actually turn the corner and make 2020 a stellar year IMO.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What if all this supposed 'crowd control'' tech is being held in abeyance until Trump loses the election. Then when his supporters begin to riot they will be dealt with by using these upgraded control methods. For that matter what if when Trump loses the election all the vocal supporters will be watched continuously for indications of the wheres and whens of public out bursts of revolutionary spirit.

What if the all mighty ''deep state'' that might have had him assassinated ages ago seeing as he by his own admission is the only one who can defeat them, has, all along, only been allowing him this four year grace period to sucker conservative activists out into the open so that they can be targeted and neutralized?

I mean, what if huh? What if your very next post in reply to this is the one that will move you up that list. I mean, what if huh?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The truth?
They need "the hidden enemy" to give you something to vote for so you feel like you are winning when you continue to vote for the rigged corporate establishment.
Follow the money
The big scumbag corporations are openly funding blm...with our tax dollars, funded by Trump, as they decimate small businesses across the country.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The mayor of Portland is running for re-election against a man who says he is a member of antifa. I think the mayor believes that he needs the pro antifa voters.

Ask for the federal agents, they are there to protect the federal buildings. The federal courthouse has been attacked every night for the past month by rioters. A DHS press briefing is going on right now on that subject.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The mayor of Portland is running for re-election against a man who says he is a member of antifa. I think the mayor believes that he needs the pro antifa voters.

Ask for the federal agents, they are there to protect the federal buildings. The federal courthouse has been attacked every night for the past month by rioters. A DHS press briefing is going on right now on that subject.

Where do you get this crap news from man?
You may want to rethink and do more research before you post.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Yeah that is a good question.

Did anyone watch the livestreams last night. They threw hundreds (maybe it wasnt hundreds) but alot of watter bottles at the federal house. I was thinking akl those water bottles you wasted couldnt those communites that you say need funding use those water bottles. as oppose to use them to try and trash the federal building??

It was almost like the story of the three little pigs last night as the wold tries to blow down the brick building. they were throwing water bottles at a brick and mortar building. somebody at the protest even commented what are water bottles going to do/??

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The "Authorities" in Portland, Oregone and Seattle, Washingdone are exercising their rights to allow looting, rioting, and total mob rampaging. It's their decision to accommodate the wishes of the electoral voters.

🚬

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

'I am antifa': Sarah Iannarone
Does that count ?
How about 100s more ?
Now apologize.

edit on 7/21/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Neat-o candidate lineup.......

2020 Portland, Oregon mayoral election🤓

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Does that count ?
How about 100s more ?
Now apologize.

I was calling CWM out for the mistake of saying him. So that tells me he just doesn’t look into crap that he posts about much.
And just to be clear are you not “Antifa”, using the literal meaning?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You always know how to make me smile

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Does that count ?
How about 100s more ?
Now apologize.

I was calling CWM out for the mistake of saying him. So that tells me he just doesn’t look into crap that he posts about much.
And just to be clear are you not “Antifa”, using the literal meaning?

Unfortunately , Antifa does not use the literal meaning.
So , NO
Just NO
Hail to the NO

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Been some time since the last time.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
One poster said “when Trump loses the election”

Ha ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaaaaa!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We have similar senses of humor. Proof of that is found in the fact that I post these things because they make me smile.

new topics

top topics

join