It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air vent freshness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Mods I didn’t really know where to post this so if needed please correct my mistake.
Thanks in advance!
So my friend told me about a simple and cheap life hack that at first I thought was complete bull crap. But with the current global climate I had to change brands of dog and cat food. Any pet owner knows how that goes. Even had to switch to Oder repellent crystals for the cats. But it still wasn’t getting the job done. And the box is a self cleaning one. Which btw is super awesome.

So back to the topic. He told me his apartment always smells like old beer due to his upstairs neighbor having parties all the time and spilling beer onto his porch. He keeps his back door open and screen shut to save some bucks.
But he is tired of the smell and I don’t blame him and he can’t blame them as we used to do the same crap.
But the fix was to buy those car air vent thingy that clips on and put a few on the vents around your living space.
I have a four bedroom house and it’s just me. I only put two up and omg he was not kidding man.
# actually really works man!
Give it a shot and be amazed!

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

car air vent thingy that clips on

What scent do you use? I know I don't want my house to smell like "new car smell" haha.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
But the fix was to buy those car air vent thingy that clips on and put a few on the vents around your living space.
I have a four bedroom house and it’s just me. I only put two up and omg he was not kidding man.
# actually really works man!
Give it a shot and be amazed!

Yeah, except the fumes those things put out are toxic as hell...

He'd do much better to get a decent air/ozone generator...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I use Gain scented. Smells amazing!

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have one of THESE air purifiers. Works pretty well.

top topics

join