It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychokinetic and Telekinetic Poltergeists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hey All,

I was just wondering if anyone has done any research or heard of Telekinetic or Psychokinetic Poltergeists..... I have been told by numerous people that I may have one or more. Do any of you know about this phenomenon? I would appreciate some more insight or experiences some of you may have had with this. Thanks!

Icelandia

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Their are some schools of thought, that a poltergeist is nothing more than an adolescent's frustration manifesting itself in a psychokinetic way.

Example, I'm mad I had a bad day at school consistently for some time, the kids always pick on me... Then slowly unexplained ghostly phenomena like levitating objects, and banging occurs around the adolescent.

Another school of thought, is that rambunctious mischief making ghosts, like to follow around children and cause these disturbances.

Does that help?

-adhdsux4me

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
i believe in all that. frustration must cause an electical storm around the body which in turn causes a spash effect which ripples through the collective conscious.
like for example addrenalin splash which ripples through a nightclub when a fight breaks out, the fight might of happened in the corner and the people standing around will get a shock then the next person and the next. eventually the addrenalin would have rippled through the whole place. the people at the other end of the club who never knew there was a fight will sense a bad atmosphere and not know why.

join