It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wandering...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I saw this movie once I forgot the name but Its a movie probly couldnt hapen anyway here goes in this movie the us digs a hole almost to the core of the earth any way it was gonna be used to make earthquakes the magma in the earth quit turning and the earths Magnetic feild died and they had to go tho the magma and dropp bombs to make the magma spinn ........ect ect My question the magma down there couldnt stop could it

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
mamga? the earths core isent made of mamga its made of iron and is the size of mars and its because this iron ball in the middel spins it creats electricty current and this creates the magnitic feild we have .But there is speclation the iron ball does (stop spinning)? or reverses? and flips our maginitc feild wich they say is happing NOW .
ps lets hope not though because without the magnitic feild the solar radation will go sky high and we will all die.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Simcity4Rushour]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Squincha
I saw this movie once I forgot the name but Its a movie probly couldnt hapen anyway here goes in this movie the us digs a hole almost to the core of the earth any way it was gonna be used to make earthquakes the magma in the earth quit turning and the earths Magnetic feild died and they had to go tho the magma and dropp bombs to make the magma spinn ........ect ect My question the magma down there couldnt stop could it

that movie came out somewhere around 2003 i think that it couldn't happen but lets be safe and not try it

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think you're thinking of that nugget of crap entitled The Core. Now what does this have to do with space exploration?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
That was a terrible movie, I wouldn't worry about ever needing to jumpstart the earths core.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
I think you're thinking of that nugget of crap entitled The Core. Now what does this have to do with space exploration?

Well said.

He was

just wandering.

top topics

join