It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIM's June 12th "street talk" is now in step ( action ) #3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I posted this about the virus and how it will affect our lives. My vocabulary is simple, but powerful if you understand the words.

1. The world now is in a "HURT" evironment
2. The world now is in a state of "immature" CONFUSION

now for today:
3. The world is now an " open prison". ( You American's now realize you can not get passports.

I will continue my June 12th "Street Talk". These are all in front of us. Do you know that Poland is now closed to the outside world?

I mentioned that one should have left the big cities. Summer is here now. With 80% of the population on the govt. assistance and not working, only bad things will happen. Schools, are they going to be open in September? China now closed its schools in Beijing due to the spike of infections. And parts of the city as of today is on total shutdown.

Japan, hmm... OK We are now seeing a new "summer" spike of infections. This time it is going after the crowd of the age 30 to 45 years old. Why, they opened up the entertainment districts and other youth hang outs.

Stay tune for #4 of Street Talk

Oh, it is possible that President Trump is not feeling well at the moment. Don't believe the news .

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I am interested here, please tell me more. I believe that there has been a really strange movement to this whole thing.

You literally can't just shut a planet down, but they did. I would be interested to know more.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I am interested here, please tell me more. I believe that there has been a really strange movement to this whole thing.

You literally can't just shut a planet down, but they did. I would be interested to know more.

If you have been following my "Street Talk" since February , much of hit has panned out . Or in time it will.

The schools now have to change the way of educating the kids. I wrote about it in past post. The climate of the educated person to become a non-essential body to society is now taking its toll "place" around the world.

I don't know if you are an American, but it true that now the state of freedom is this: we all are living in an open door prison.

I'll be posting more of the actual turns in society. As we are being told, the world is "trying " to open up.

Also if you read my link about "nature" an its toll that may take place this summer... so far I'm right. France, the floods, Japan, the 2 earthquakes here a few days ago, the floods in Minnisota (sp)

Here in Japan, one did not think we could buy flour to bake bread with, not available on the shelves and yeast is hard to find.

These post I'm doing are based on the connections ( not really ) but people in the know that I sit down with ( retire business people ) and they just seem to be spot on since January of this year, I'm only sharing this to the world.

Even CNN is using my Street Talk, but they call it " talk on the Street".

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Do you know that Poland is now closed to the outside world?

I find your posts interesting, but according to this article by Politico (posted 6/14/20, updated 6/16/20) Poland is not closed.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: haaat

I find your posts interesting, but according to this article by Politico (posted 6/14/20, updated 6/16/20) Poland is not closed.

My friends in Poland said they are NOT letting people into their country and this was yesterday that I talked to them.
So who really knows.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: haaat

My friends in Poland said they are NOT letting people into their country and this was yesterday that I talked to them.
So who really knows.

You might want to check out that information.
Looks like Poland is open to other EU countries as already stated.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Well, I don’t think this is the end of the world.... Or is it?

Let’s just ponder for a moment and grab our foil hats.

No better excuse to take civil liberties from citizens, create massive amounts of fear and decimate free markets.. introduce a radical political group demanding change thru violence and unrest. I could go on.

I tell you this we are not in Kansas, anymore. Now which one of these world, leaders are crazy enough to push the reset button. Dark ages incoming. Or believe it or not NWO.

WHO knows at this point, whoever thinks they know what is going on, really do not. Hypocrisy, is everywhere.
edit on 16-6-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

join