It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle is dying

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Paul911GT3

The video you posted is so on point I thought I'd add some perspective from PBS back in 2016 to see how this all this developed, see I recognized Travis the meth head, I used to see him almost weekly before the pandemic shut down half my delivery route downtown.

In this video I also recognized a few people but they are now missing or dead:

Frontline: Chasing Heroin

ETA: this is shot entirely in Seattle
edit on 15-6-2020 by Aliquandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Let it.

The last good thing to come from Seattle was grunge.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Let it.

I went to school with half of Pearl Jam, I'm sure they don't want our city burned down because of a bunch of radicals and a broken city gov. There's plenty of creative and wonderful people in here with all that crap, the minority cannot control this herd.

We need our citizens to wake up and realize we need a police force here to bring back some order, this city is lawless.

I was delivering food Sunday and a MacClaren blew by me doing 110 in the i90, 110 at least! We have almost zero police presence and citizens who actually pay taxes and own property are scared

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro
I was delivering food Sunday and a MacClaren blew by me doing 110 in the i90, 110 at least! We have almost zero police presence and citizens who actually pay taxes and own property are scared

You know of a quicker way to get from one's Mercer Island mansion to the Salish Lodge on a Sunday than doing 110 on I90 in a 570GT?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Let it.

I went to school with half of Pearl Jam, I'm sure they don't want our city burned down because of a bunch of radicals and a broken city gov.

Well any celebrity in Seattle that has pull, sure is quiet.

At least this musician has balls of steel:

System of a Down’s John Dolmayan Blasts “Defund the Police” Movement as “Stupidest Thing I’ve Heard”

<< 1  2   >>

join