It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This broadcast from 50 years ago explains PRECISELY what we are witnessing today, and why.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
How quickly the thought police jump in to action.
The desperation is palpable.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You called this a broadcast in your title.
What network was this broadcast on?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Lumenari
Our first Progressive President was Woodrow Wilson.

It was actually Theodore Roosevelt.
Actually it was Woodrow Wilson ... along with F.D.R. and Theodore Roosevelt

edit on 10-6-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Thank you posting that video. I've had it on my mind recently but had no idea how to find it again.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
paul harvey had a similar but more concise warning along the OP lines in 1965

here is the link (wish I knew how to make it pop up for direct viewing).

www.youtube.com...

scrounger

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i just found this other one from paul harvey that is even more shocking and in same vein

www.youtube.com...

if I am drifting too far from OP please remove moderators .

scrounger

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I think this short video covers a lot of similar ground.

Yuri Bezmenov on Social Justice & Leftist Propoganda... in 1984! Highly recommend everyone watch this. This could easily be a thread of its own. Ever wonder why far leftist never admit they are wrong even when presented with facts? This guy explains it perfectly. He predicts the future we are in now.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Actually it was Woodrow Wilson ... along with F.D.R. and Theodore Roosevelt

Yeah, no.

The Republican Party of the last quarter of the 19th century and well into the 20th was Progressive. So much so that Roosevelt started his own party called, wait for it, the Progressive Party.

You aren't entitled to your own facts:

He served as the 25th vice president from March to September 1901 and as the 33rd governor of New York from 1899 to 1900. Roosevelt emerged as a leader of the Republican Party and became a driving force for the anti-trust policy while supporting Progressive Era policies in the United States in the early 20th century.

Roosevelt was a leader of the progressive movement, and he championed his "Square Deal" domestic policies, promising the average citizen fairness, breaking of trusts, regulation of railroads, and pure food and drugs.

The level of anti-intellectualism and out right disingenuousness of posters on this site never fails to amaze me.

edit on 11-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Very eye opening, sent this link to my adult children and my husband. It's freaky because it's happening right now and has been brewing for awhile. Anyone, who doesn't see what's really going on, I do pity you. Thank you OP for sharing this!!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
We are seeing another Presidential Coup attempt by the communist and anti-American left. Don't believe me, research and study the 1963 JFK coup; read and study Operations Northwoods (a false flag using Cuba in 1962; same as using the China issue in 2020); study the riots which broke out after the 1963 Coup, aided by the ‘music industry’ and fake NEWS media of the time, which made anti-war and riots popular.
Then study the House on Un-American Activities (HUAC) and later called HCIS. We need another HUAC/HCIS, but with Pelosi and Soros/Bloomberg money it will have to be after the next elections. All the anti-Americans should be identified, just like in 1947 and 1968.
In my opinion...The Left and Democrats have used this COVID19 to belittle and get the US military out of the lime light. The last administration and it's current supporters despise the US military. And I am not belittling the first responders at all, just reminding everyone how the Left and even current supporters treated the military and now they had the opportunity to shift the focus away from their hated citizens.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join