It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaziel Sunz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
FBI Finds No Motive In Las Vegas Shooting, Closes Investigation

Did the lack of transparency stick with anyone else here? Little bit of a rambling video I found for a different thread and was listening to. Then I hit the 10:35 mark and was a captive audience up to the 12:00 mark.

This guy might be in a little bit of danger.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

This guy might be in a little bit of danger.

I'd say yes, he better watch his back.
His reveal on the Las Vegas shooting was a surprise for sure.

And for the record, I for some reason do not trust the FBI
to actually report on the entire story. Lots of strangeness.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
And for the record, I for some reason do not trust the FBI to actually report on the entire story. Lots of strangeness.

Some really bad juju affecting the feeb's reputation since the impeachment thing. Even the rank and file loyalty is being questioned. If I was the POTUS they'd be fired tomorrow ... lock, stock and barrel. Send in the Marshalls and secure the safes and accountables. Probably burn the office spaces to the ground.

But, that's just me.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I am not a prolific poster around here, but I read a lot of what gets posted. I rarely have a chance to watch YouTube videos in people’s posts, but I did watch this one all the way through. All I can think to say is that was really heavy. I have heard other people say things along these lines, but honestly, I have never heard it stated with such actual intensity and underlying fear. That guy really seems scared about this. I wish I knew who his sources are. Or how deep his involvement with these groups actually was. Very interesting post.

Also, is it possible that the tattoo on his chest said Laura dern?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This guy is spot on, and more people need to see this vid.

new topics

top topics

join