It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not crazy! You are!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Don't know about any of you guys, but I'm sick n tired of people saying I'm nuts or "are you crazy" when you tell em about "conspiracies" involving Governments and the fact that they ain't here to help you and they really don't care about you or anyone.

Hows about your frickin crazy for not believing it, where's your evidence... Well we've got plenty!!

The public dissonance is at an all time high, and with the fact that a lot don't give a 💩 anymore.. Is it too late?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC

I've accepted the fact that people will view my points of view as being that of a "crazy" person's. Before accepting this fact, I too would get beyond frustrated at how controlled and blind most people are.
I for one think it's too late.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiddyC
Don't know about any of you guys, but I'm sick n tired of people saying I'm nuts or "are you crazy" when you tell em about "conspiracies" involving Governments and the fact that they ain't here to help you and they really don't care about you or anyone.

Hows about your frickin crazy for not believing it, where's your evidence... Well we've got plenty!!

The public dissonance is at an all time high, and with the fact that a lot don't give a 💩 anymore.. Is it too late?

The only ones that say such are the "Riders of the Free Stuff"

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC

Everybody's crazy to someone. Think about that.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
When you decide to live on the societal fringe, you have to accept being the outcast.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I don't get carried away in the public about this kind of stuff. Even when it is true, people will not believe it because of years of conditioning in society. Not much of what people believe is real is actually real these days, it has been getting worse since I was a kid, but it has got out of hand. Even most of the old people have not figured it out, but lots have and they know better than to talk about it in public because most people are brainwashed to believe in what those who created this society want us to believe.

If I say something to my daughters, they automatically fact check it and find I am more correct than they were when they brought up something to me. I tell them how to word the search and it shows real scientific evidence that shows exactly what I have said, the evidence they did not know even existed, that evidence was part of the evidence used to right articles that say something completely opposite of what they are applying it to.

And, our government is allowing this to happen, let the buyer beware. If you take the blue pill, and believe something not true, it is your own fault. If you do something correctly by law it is not illegal to deceive someone to gain wealth. That is the most important thing I have learned, lying, cheating, and stealing can be legal if you know how to do it legally. When you walk in that store and they sell you a thousand five hundred dollar fridge that is actually no more reliable than the five hundred dollar fridge, because rich people can afford to buy another fridge, it is not illegal. Most of us have been there, thinking we got something better because it was more expensive only to find out it was not true. Also, those reviews on products are mostly not true, people get paid for making reviews, the reviews that increase sales are easier to find first than the bad ones, and the products they do not make much on but attract you to them are often negative to steer you to buy something more profitable.....all legal.

You mention this to people and they think you are a little nuts, I tell them to ask the salesmen if it is true, most of the sales people will feel bad about lying directly to a person so they spill the beans. They go through training to teach them how to sell higher priced products...I went through that training years ago, but always sold by quality and affordability in my recommendations. I had many happy customers. Consensus of the time is always changing, it is the change of the reality we live in.

new topics

top topics

join