It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Plan: Stage One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
A while ago I posted about a group I was starting called Veritas. Alot of people were either reluctant or just thought I was some little kid with no goals. Apparently some people believed in me. Veritas is now 100 strong, 100 people have decided to join in the search for truth.
Not everyone from ATS, some from other conspiracy websites as well.

With the new power of numbers we have, I am starting to form a global network of people in varying locations. We are starting a business of sorts. The business is intelligence and archive related.

Every known fact or credible theory has been written (or will be) and we will begin researching and finding more people who possess the information we need.

This is not an easy process and is not something that is going to be accomplished over night. But we are making an active effort where other people are just sitting around and arguing.

When the time comes, and we have enough money together, we are going to purchase a building to be our central headquarters. Anyone involved with Veritas will be welcomed to stay/work there. This will also serve as a safe haven just incase something happens in the country (war,attack) and martial law is enforced. We will be safe because we will be together.

I invite anyone who has questions or wants to join us in our quest. I don't ask for money or for anything of the sort, I just ask that you be open minded and not naive.

[Edited on 12-7-2003 by TheGoldenSun]

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That quest you speak of TGS would be served well if one knew more about said quest.....

What exactly is "Veritas" and what exactly is the search for truth?

Thank you.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Veritas in latin means truth. The group Veritas is dedicated to the search for truth.

Every bit of information that is kept from us.
We are working to find out.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Why the need to know? Some things are best left unsaid and unknown.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
But only if the truth is shared with out restriction, would I concider starting an association with such a group. And then you guys will have to figureout what to do with the greatest relelutionary to be.

I like what it is supposed to be about, after all I have a motto I follow.

Truth in our hearts
Strength in our arms
Fulfilment in our tongues

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
do you guys have a web page??
do ne of you have opinions on things or would that just hinder you from finding out the real truth??

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
i'll be in europe soon. if you need anything done there, count me in. i'm sure i can get a group of people together over there. (looks at ats ppl from europe)

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hmm sounds like it has alot of potential, I hope you can live up to your ideals. So please post some more info regarding this group, or as above requested, how about a website?

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm interested in this Veritas group. The search for truth. Is there any more information about what exactly you do, and what you are looking for? Is there a website?

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Proceed with caution my friend. The powers that be will be watching you. If there is any way I may assist you, please contact me. Please send me information on your group. (e-mail me at [email protected]) I would also like to offer my services as a web designer/graphic designer should you wish to have a public face.

You are entering the meadow, be careful not to rush in.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Golden,

If possible, could you provide additional info. about your group...sounds interesting!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   
You will never find truth because you seek it in the machinations of man.

He who finds "enlightenment" can not be oppressed by any mortal. There is no point in strugle, live your life well, and moral, and fight for your country with those ideals. And freedom comes on its own.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I finally got a computer together to be a server for the Veritas webpage. The webpage itself is currently being developed and we could definately use some assitance with it.

I cannot post certain things that we do because well, its a public forum and certain things should not be said in the public.

If you would like more info though, send me an email at [email protected]

If you are interested in us, also include your job and what your specialty skills might be.

Thanks alot and hope to hear from you.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
You will never find truth because you seek it in the machinations of man.

He who finds "enlightenment" can not be oppressed by any mortal. There is no point in strugle, live your life well, and moral, and fight for your country with those ideals. And freedom comes on its own.

FreeMason, I don't know what transpired in the past in regards to ATS and don't want to know, but you speak some interesting truths...to the point and with honorable conviction(s).

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i may not know enough about Veritas, but ill take a leap of faith and ask to join
count me in

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
You have my support
But, if the feds get you...we never talked

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGoldenSun
A while ago I posted about a group I was starting called Veritas. Alot of people were either reluctant or just thought I was some little kid with no goals. Apparently some people believed in me. Veritas is now 100 strong, 100 people have decided to join in the search for truth.
Not everyone from ATS, some from other conspiracy websites as well.

With the new power of numbers we have, I am starting to form a global network of people in varying locations. We are starting a business of sorts. The business is intelligence and archive related.

Every known fact or credible theory has been written (or will be) and we will begin researching and finding more people who possess the information we need.

This is not an easy process and is not something that is going to be accomplished over night. But we are making an active effort where other people are just sitting around and arguing.

When the time comes, and we have enough money together, we are going to purchase a building to be our central headquarters. Anyone involved with Veritas will be welcomed to stay/work there. This will also serve as a safe haven just incase something happens in the country (war,attack) and martial law is enforced. We will be safe because we will be together.

I invite anyone who has questions or wants to join us in our quest. I don't ask for money or for anything of the sort, I just ask that you be open minded and not naive.

[Edited on 12-7-2003 by TheGoldenSun]
i believe this veritas will work with some vocal works and some arms. Believe when i say i will join, send a usu to me and post me some info about this. This Veritas might have the potential on bringing down the nwo, showing the truth to the peolpe of our nation and ending isolation towards science

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
alright, I'm new to this place and I don't know too much about conspiracies and stuff but im willing to join your group. I can help with your website if you need any. email me (its in my profile and give me some more info on what you are doing and how i can help build your site...

new topics

top topics

join