It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 is like three different diseases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Full title is : COVID-19 is like three different diseases, says New York doctor, from flu-like illness to severe reactions and rare children's syndrome
Most of us have heard that the COVID that was in Italy was more severe than the COVID that the west coast of America supposedly had. Assuredly N.Y. would not have suffered the death rate they have had if they had not placed infected people into many nursing homes; which was more than stupid IMO. With there being reports of up to 30 different strains of the mutated virus now, it is not hard to believe different folks have different outcomes.......
www.abc.net.au...

Almost 10 weeks into the pandemic, COVID-19 is continuing to surprise and baffle health experts.

In fact, experts' picture of exactly how COVID-19 might play out in the body is now quite different to what was thought as little as a few weeks ago, with some experts saying it could be better described as three different diseases.

We have known for a while that the mild to moderate form of the disease — a flu-like illness with fever, muscle aches and respiratory symptoms, or often no symptoms at all — is almost like "child's play" compared to the major damage to organs like the the lungs, heart, brain, and kidneys seen when COVID-19 becomes severe.Umesh Gidwani, head of cardiac intensive care at New York's Mount Sinai Hospital, says that trying to treat the severe form of the disease is like facing a terrifying fire, burning out of control.

edit on Tue May 19 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: added SOURCE

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

After my job closed I figured I would just chill at home and relax. Went to the store to replenish my fridge in the garage with water veggies and meats. Went to Lowe’s and got everything I needed to make a floating deck now that I have time. About a week later I started to feel a little weak and sometimes woozy.
Then a week after that I started to think I may have the flu. It got so bad I couldn’t move, eat as everything just came right back up. Then I started to have serious loss of breath. I scheduled an appointment with my doctor. And sure enough it was not the flu but this stupid covid19. I was very sick for over a month stuck on my couch.
I am the only person I know that got it. Since I live just outside Vegas in Henderson I knew there may be a chance.
I must have got the time I went shopping. And now no one including my family will come over or let me come and see them. But now that I am feeling so much better I almost finished my deck today. Got some practice in on the drums and watched way too much tv.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I wonder if its several different stains/disease or trying to come up with an excuse why its still the "extremely transmittable and deadly virus" that we "need to take these actions to protect us/police state tactics"

just hear me out.

first we already know in deaths the powers that be say if they have symptoms and/or you think they have corvid19 to put it as cause of death /
to not worry about testing for it, seeing if it was the cause of death or seeing if it was a contributing factor (and to what level) .

second we have seen them try to attach every symptom , sign and syndrome as it being caused by corvid19 by the same line of thought as the cause of death.

so why is it not possible that instead of doing actual investigation , testing, and the scientific method to PROVE it is because of different strains of corvid they are doing the "WELL THEY HAVE SYMPTOMS OF CORVID OR ACTUAL CORVID SO IT MUST BE DIFFERENT STRAINS.

im sorry but given what already has happened (cooking death cause numbers, using models that in no way have been accurate and ignoring hard numbers) I AM NOT GONNA GIVE THIS GUY (no matter what his credentials) THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT...

I want VERIFIABLE HARD PROOF

NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS

scrounger

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Do you get a lot of packages from amazon? Seems like i get at least 1 package per day, mostly work related things, and I have long suspected amazon as the hub for spreading this virus. My whole house was pretty sick at one point but i have been too cheap in thd last 2 weeks to pay for the antibody test to confirm.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Full title is : COVID-19 is like three different diseases, says New York doctor, from flu-like illness to severe reactions and rare children's syndrome
Most of us have heard that the COVID that was in Italy was more severe than the COVID that the west coast of America supposedly had. Assuredly N.Y. would not have suffered the death rate they have had if they had not placed infected people into many nursing homes; which was more than stupid IMO. With there being reports of up to 30 different strains of the mutated virus now, it is not hard to believe different folks have different outcomes.......

Almost 10 weeks into the pandemic, COVID-19 is continuing to surprise and baffle health experts.

In fact, experts' picture of exactly how COVID-19 might play out in the body is now quite different to what was thought as little as a few weeks ago, with some experts saying it could be better described as three different diseases.

We have known for a while that the mild to moderate form of the disease — a flu-like illness with fever, muscle aches and respiratory symptoms, or often no symptoms at all — is almost like "child's play" compared to the major damage to organs like the the lungs, heart, brain, and kidneys seen when COVID-19 becomes severe.Umesh Gidwani, head of cardiac intensive care at New York's Mount Sinai Hospital, says that trying to treat the severe form of the disease is like facing a terrifying fire, burning out of control.

Lobsangs….a Pleomorphic Bacteria has 3 major life Phases and forms.Do the base math.Its not a virus....you will soon learn of The Great Virus Lie.....its a bacteria that can live in your bloodstream in VIRAL SIZE and pollute it...the word viral is a descriptive word denoting size and logistical abilities.Nothin more.Sorry I know it hurts to have your reality forcefully expanded.
edit on 19-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

. My whole house was pretty sick at one point but i have been too cheap in thd last 2 weeks to pay for the antibody test to confirm.

It is utterly preposterous you have to pay for an antibody test under these circumstances.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

. My whole house was pretty sick at one point but i have been too cheap in thd last 2 weeks to pay for the antibody test to confirm.

It is utterly preposterous you have to pay for an antibody test under these circumstances.

Especially when they should be testing the blood for LIVING Pleomorphic Bacteria that exists in ViRAL SIZE ....and the Gut for the same bug as a Bacteria in a different costume.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
B - I - O Weapon

Probably a T&C smack if I said the rest of what I want to say.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Especially when they should be testing the blood for LIVING Pleomorphic Bacteria that exists in ViRAL SIZE ....and the Gut for the same bug as a Bacteria in a different costume.

Pleomorphic Bacteria, it's not an entirely excepted theory, but apparently some virus and bacteria can change shape and size.

Since I looked into this theory you harp on (and on and on) about, I've been wondering why there isn't an antibiotic that can kill this PB, or if there is why isn't it used to cure covid-19 if it is what you say it is? I'm sure antibiotics have been tried on covid-19 victims, how did those work? Also, don't bacteria naturally become cysts that dry up and shrink?
edit on 19-5-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I wondered if this could be a severe cold that's spreading with some type of non-contagious biological weapon that was released.

There's video from the 60s of testing biological weapons being released from an exhaust pipe of cars. They spread a non-lethal virus throughout the city by just driving the car around town.

I've read way too many cases of one spouse getting a severe form of COVID and other family members not getting infected. There was also a Japanese study that found most people do NOT spread the disease but there's something like 10% who are super spreaders. That same study found most people caught it from night clubs - not work or school. Think about it - if someone wanted to release a gas or chemical, it would be difficult to at offices but very easy at crowded bars - they are smoky and dark.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: one4all

Pleomorphic Bacteria, it's not an entirely excepted theory, but apparently some virus and bacteria can change shape and size.

Since I looked into this theory you harp on (and on and on) about, I've been wondering why there isn't an antibiotic that can kill this PB, or if there is why isn't it used to cure covid-19 if it is what you say it is? I'm sure antibiotics have been tried on covid-19 victims, how did those work? Also, don't bacteria naturally become cysts that dry up and shrink?

If you looked into it then you should be promoting the reality not nagging me about repeating it so much look what it took just to get through to you.

There are plenty of things FOOD/PLANT BASED besides anti-biotics that will kill Parasites/Bacteria....we are not talking about Dragons and T-Rex here ok?...so lets not overcomplicate a SIMPLE THING.

All we are doing is killing internal Parasites /Bacteria...its simple..Covid is stage#2 of the Pleomorphic Bacterias 3-Stage lifecycle supported by its Morphing ability....it can exist in bacterial form in the gut in viral sized living bacterial form in the blood and in fungal sized form in the entire body.
It can exist in all 3 areas and in all 3 forms....simultaneously that's what we have been brainwashed to mistakenly call cancer…..and it can be treated in all 3 areas in 3 different ways simultaneously.
edit on 19-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Do you get a lot of packages from amazon? Seems like i get at least 1 package per day, mostly work related things, and I have long suspected amazon as the hub for spreading this virus. My whole house was pretty sick at one point but i have been too cheap in thd last 2 weeks to pay for the antibody test to confirm.

Didn’t really think about that and ya I get a lot from Amazon. In fact I have three arriving tomorrow.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Im rather convinced there is more going on than a single virus. Actually, I think its more than infectious/contagious diseases as a whole, but.. meh. Thats multiple stages removed from what most are willing to consider.

Which is further complicated by the tendency of novel viruses, among other viruses, to create cytokine storms.. that can present in quite varied ways.

In an age where everything is "covid-related," everything will be explained by covid though. QED

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Glad you are feeling better. What home care did you do and did you ever go to the doctor?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I also looked into this crap and it's just fungi. Tiny fungi. That sometimes infest food. That's why all civilised countries test for it before distributing and processing food. It's not what this is LOL.

EDIT to say Mycotoxins , so related to fungi . but you get what I am saying.
edit on 19/5/2020 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I also looked into this crap and it's just fungi. Tiny fungi. That sometimes infest food. That's why all civilised countries test for it before distributing and processing food. It's not what this is LOL.

EDIT to say Mycotoxins , so related to fungi . but you get what I am saying.

For the love of god do you read the thread before you post?

The 3rd stage of the Pleomorphic bacterias song and dance is Fungal.....it changes its shape/size/mass into a LIVING fungal form.

The Mycotoxins are the byproduct of the Pleomorphic Bacterias life cycle.

Just jump all over this and run like hell with it and stop fighting the bit.Its a gift.Dont look a gifthorse in the mouth.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

All diseases are now COVID, it seems. It's had the amazing gift of reducing flu deaths, all other-than-COVID causes of pnumonia are now nonexistent, heart attacks only seem to be caused by COVID now... it's an incredible virus, ya?

/sarcasm

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I won't be giving you any more grief over your POV and shouting from the ATS rooftops. You got me to bite and it is an interesting theory, I'll be keeping it in mind. I certainly thank you for doing that for me.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Don't know if you can use this info, but just in case:

Here in Central Florida, the main blood bank in the area (think it's called "One Blood") has announced that they will run Covid-19 antibody tests on every blood donation and make the results available to the donors for free...

...might be worth calling your local blood bank to see if they are doing the same.

new topics

top topics

join