It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ummmm...Don't do this! Any ideas?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I would get it checked out if it doesn't start easing up on its own soonish.

I thought I'd fight through the shoulder thing, and I ended up with months of physical therapy, major surgery, etc., and the subsequent recovery has been made more difficult because of the all the deterioration that happened because I didn't jump on the problem earlier but let it settle in for months.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Cause of death: Covid-19

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'd go to the clinic and have an X-ray, It could cause you issues long down the line, mine broke a chip off and it caused me lots of trouble years after trying to ignore it. ultimatly had to have it removed, 4 week's of recovery! your's may not be so bad, and an X-ray will tell you one way or the other and is cheaper then surgery and clinic/office visit, just my two cent's worth
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think you've hurt your olecranon, the soft tissue at end of your elbow.
Trauma. A hard blow to the tip of the elbow can cause the bursa to produce excess fluid and swell.

Check out this link, I think it'll help. Good luck. orthoinfo.aaos.org...

I broke that part of my bone when I was 3. I was in a cast.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm no Doctor, but maybe just a really severe bruise, as you mentioned. Perhaps see a doctor in a few days in it doesn't get any better, but if you're able to move it, it's not swollen, etc, I wouldn't worry too much about a fracture, unless a hairline. or maybe you messed up a nerve?

When I was in my early 20s I fell down a ladder from the top level of a dock onto the deck below and landed right on my heel. I was limping around for a few days, and eventually to the doctor for an X-ray because it was so painful to walk. They could find no fracture, wouldn't prescribe any pain medicine, and I was limping for a good two weeks because it hurt so much. It was just a "bruise" they said. "Try a Tylenol and boot." "F you," I said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join