It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visitors (DE2020)....none writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
It's not the first time I've had to call the priest, this will be the third exorcism in this room in the last 10 years

It's the living room

The noises, when they start are harrowing, piercing screams and shrills that come and go in waves, the sound of suffering souls with clanging metal chains, deathly choking, gurgling, spluttering with fading church bells, the sounds of hell, they start off quietly...then get louder and louder until they make you shiver with fear, all your heckles are up, you feel cold and powerless, the force of the unknown, the undead, the lost and abandoned taking you on an unnatural journey of strangely euphoric emotions that will haunt you forever, at night when you try to sleep the noises come back, screeching and wailing like your very own eternal banshee sent to torment just you, then there's the floor boards, foot steps and creaking like we have people upstairs, strange banging noises and scraping, things move around the house from one place to another with no explanation, no logic or reason, this is life in my home.

I'm now used to this paranormal activity, the wife and children will never cope with the fact we are haunted, l embrace it, I call upon the demons to communicate with me, to release themselves from their purgatory, their suffering so we don't need to suffer their pain too

The priest and the exorcism aren't my way of dealing with this problem but my wife's idea, I don't believe they hold any power over the other side as proof is here, three times in 10 years and we still get the visits....but... For some strange reason It makes the wife feel more at ease

The end

edit on 10-5-2020 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2020 by zerozero00 because: To add more

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

About half way through I was convinced you were the daemon

new topics

join