It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99 percent of us won’t die. 100 percent need our next paycheck

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Have you not seen the gov get Ventilators over produced in days and hospital beds were ramped up so well they sent them back when it was clear the peer reviewed models FAILED miserably like the Global Models on a Warming Climate? It spoils that narrative your repeating for the MSM we know.

ONLY NYC was the stats a hot spot location. There the Nursing homes had to take back people who had the virus because the Gov demanded they take elderly CV19 patients to the Nursing homes. Murdering fools or just Manslaughtering diots, both are bad. N Yorkers will be out for blood when the dust settles.

originally posted by: wheresthebody
I feel so bad for americans right now. They have to go through all of this on their own with no real help from their government.

It must terrifying.

It's only a matter of time before the sheep start to eat each other, like what's happening in this OP

Good luck america

edit on 7-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
From the Liberal media even.

Wrong , 66 % had it in NY got it while observing the stay at home.
www.miamiherald.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
The only reason it is only 1% is because everyone is staying home. Could easily be 10x that number if we were all doing our normal thing.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I had written a comment on a few states to live like Missouri or NC. But truly, you are going to want S. Florida. Warm, good fishing and other things. Just saying all that snow, you could never ever shovel snow again if you lived from Orlando to the Keys. LOL..
Hurricanes, meh.. Live inland. The CV rate is low where the Sun blazes and it does year round in FL. A win win.

originally posted by: thebtheb
a reply to: Isurrender73

Frigging RIGHT. I already DO work from home, and my income is more than comfortable, but this OP NAILS it. I think there are too many people going around guilting others for wanting to go back to work, as if the orders from the governments are absolute drops of gold, and anything that dissents about them or questions them is going to "put us in danger."

This is about FEAR more than anything. Out the window goes everyone's ability to DO SIMPLE MATH, to figure out that this is not the end of the world, and that while locking down for maybe the first two weeks was understandable, it's turning into madness now.

I live in Canada, and we're being threatened to be like this, "until a vaccine is found." For or against vaccine, anyone who doesn't think this is INSANE, given the nature of the threat we face, is quite simply, an idiot, who again can't do some simple math.

I am already looking at countries to immigrate to, and if Canada is good for its threat, I'm getting the @#$@#$! out of here.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join