It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few questions about cattle mutilations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
1. Why are these cattle mutilations connected with aliens? I've read something about surgical precision and sometimes even cutting between cells, does this have something to do with it?

2. If these aliens now use the cattle tissue for food(As the DULCE book claims, even though the book doesn't seem to have that much credibility) why use ranch cowns and not breed your/their own cows? A lot stealthier anyway

3. Has there been any cattle mutilations recently or are they decreasing?

4. Also, I've read about black hellicopters being seen around mutilation sites, what is belived to be their purpose?

I think there may have been something more I wanted to ask, but I can't remember it now.

Thanks In Advance

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Check this out:

foia.fbi.gov...

And in answer to number 2; maybe they just can't get that ranch beef flavour in their underground base.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phood
1. Why are these cattle mutilations connected with aliens? I've read something about surgical precision and sometimes even cutting between cells, does this have something to do with it?

All mutalations with same MO are done by UFO.

2. If these aliens now use the cattle tissue for food(As the DULCE book claims, even though the book doesn't seem to have that much credibility) why use ranch cowns and not breed your/their own cows? A lot stealthier anyway

Its something, could be stem cells to make them live longer but they want blood and hormones appearently.

theve been going on since dawn of OUR time all over the WORLD!

4. Also, I've read about black hellicopters being seen around mutilation sites, what is belived to be their purpose?

Us chasing the UFO behind it.

Linda moulton howe ,is lead researcher she is well informed and very nice,
www.earthfiles.com...

read her books such as "Alien harvest" or "Glimpses of other realities" for facts and data from over 30 years of investagation.

bottom line......UFOs do it, no one knows why.
if you have any questions ask me, i saw it firsthand done to a cow.

1 in 30 here will belive me.....
but linda knows i saw what i describe,
others say the same thing as me but no one belives,, lol
even though its well documented and well known in that field.....

even signs up now near dulce new mexico as my logo shows, its real not fake sign , its up in public near the farms......no joke....
but people still cant accept it when told... sad really....

hell even the FBI link above says UFO ANIMAL MUTALATION htm!

[edit on 15-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

even signs up now near dulce new mexico as my logo shows, its real not fake sign , its up in public near the farms......no joke....
but people still cant accept it when told... sad really....

Is that sign to warn people or the cattle?

Seriously though - what is the obsession with beef with these guys? Why don't they have lamb or chicken some nights for a bit of variation? Perhaps some pasta? Maybe they are on the Atkins diet.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
EBE related or not, I'm not sure? The missing pieces seem to take place at or near nuc test sites of old where radiation testing could always be culprit to the mutilations..

Cattle mutilations have been going on since at least /76 with the high occurance areas being cattle states NM, CO, UT, etc..
Eyeball(s), Tongue, Ear(s), Jaw flesh, genitals, rectums and teets being the most popular subjects of removal.

Usually left with no blood or left with a kind-of powdered blood dust with no blood around the corpse.

Sometimes severe fractures of the legs and ribs, as if it had been dropped from a height of 60plus feet (120 MPH Impact speed). Some are found days after being missing with no predator or insect intervention. In a few cases large amounts of potassium chloride's been detected under the hide and around the mouth.

Suggest you may check out LM Howe's site 'Earthfiles.com'. She's is and has always been the principal investigator of Cattle Mutliations. Linda'a written a book or on the subject as well. Some real good investigation reports can be found on her site,

Dallas

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
this is my story

Originally posted by Lamagraa
okay here it is I used to work on a ranch in Gerber CA... we used to raise horses and cattle depending on the client mostly horse training now at the time we just had horses 12 of them over a 50 acre farm I had night watch that night because there were reports of a "modern day horse thief" so I had my .357 rifle with me.. and as I was watching the horses they usally stayed together at night time they were kinda close to the barn building I was about 75 yards away then all the sudden they got spooked REALLY spooked and they started running towards me now what I saw chasing them was what could be described as a were-wolf it was kinda running on all fours but it was strange cause it had a VERY humanoid look now yes it was night time but we had flood lights up and it was kinda in the light it was about 6'6" and of course I had to take action (these horse were high grade race horses (20k-80$) a piece so I shoot at it I know i hit the damn thing cause of the impact the shot had on it it took off running pretty fekking quickly I told my Bosses what happend and they believed me cause they also believe in this sort of thing.

Not a realated event but I should add months later there was a cattle mutalation on this ranch Involving a pregnant Cow with an unborn calf yes UNBORN...still inside the mama's stomach the calf was found with its genitals removed and part of its spine take out the neck part with the throat (like a 20 degree angle cut with from my looks a laser or whatnot this calf was found in an area where the grass(very short) was all swired now the mama cow did not want ANYONE to get near it it had to be roped for examination it had a cut snout kinda like a scoop I sure whatever did this (I'm pretty sure ET) this was done on accident (but not sure)

and with this I let you guys think about this story its all true if you dont believe its your choice

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Yes, that and occassionaly there are UFO sightings in the general area around the time of the mutilations, but such instances are far rarer than the proponents of alien cow mutilation would like you to believe. The point is though, that a meat dept employee at Publix could do the same thing in most cases. Also, there is an MO used by cult members (who've been caught, prosecuted, etc.) in which they've harvested the blood and organs from cows, and been caught with such items. Like crop circles, there just seems to be too much of a human connection here vs. an alien one for my tastes. Some are genuinely predator attacks as well.

Exactly, and no logical answer will suffice here, except of course they would simply breed their own.

Well, to clarify, you're asking about "strange" mutilations right? As predator mutilations are fairly common. They still occur, but seem (from what I've seen) to be on the decrease.

The DEA usually uses black helicopters to look for naturally growing narcotics plants, and the new DHS (Homeland Security) also uses black helicopters. I've even seen a few take off from a nearby USCG base I pass going to and from work. Most such sightings are simply that I'd imagine, and rarely correspond to the same day as the mutilation.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hi eveyone! I have a question if the ETs are doing these cattle disections,
why don't they eject the carcases out in to space? Isn't it passive aggressive to drop them back down to earth to tramatize us? Creepy.
Also why so many disections? Once would be enough, for any scientist.
Farmers need to put GPS systems on cattle ear tags if everyone wanted
to know what is really happening. It would be a great Tv commercial for the GPS company. I can't understand why more people aren't upset with this? Why don't people have shepards watching cattle herds at night to find out these answers. Cows are expensive.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phood

Regards to the first point you made:
The reason that people believe that UFO are responsible for these mutilations is indeed the nature of the cuts made to the bodies. In actual fact there is a difference between cutting and what happens to these animals. You are correct in saying that in many cases there appears to be severance at the molecular level. This result just cannot be replicated by human or terrestrial equipment , certainly not out in the middle of nowhereville without leaving a trace. This is one of many factors which lead open minds to the conclusion of UFO/Alien involvement .

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Okay, I know a few people have answered but I'm gonna give my take as well!

We don't believe that the precision and what happens with the organs and stuff can be done with our technology.
There are also usually sightings around the time (whether this is hysteria or not, no one knows)
And the cows sometimes show signs of being picked up and dropped, but no tracks around.
That and the blood going missing...

Hmm. That would make sense. Maybe they can't on their planet? They might not have a planet. I wouldn't like a cow in my spaceship
(Although the Doctor does have a horse in the TARDIS)
They might not be eating the cows either, they might be testing on them. The blood is usually gone, they might only need bits.
Then there's feeding them and cleaning up after them... It might be too much hassle for these aliens to keep cows as pets when all they're gonna do is kill them. It might upset the kids as well, seeing their pet cow killed and cut to bits.
Maybe it isn't aliens. People might notice if some weird cult gather to slaughter their own cows in odd ways.
And I'd like to say Area 51 or somewhere with a load of cows in a pen that get cut up.

I'm not sure, you'll have to google it. Afterall, they only really hit the news when there's been a surge in them, since they do seem to happen a canny bit.
I think there are less now than back in the day, but don't quote me on that. I might be wrong.
They definetely hit the headlines less anyway/

Yes, the mysterious government MIB helicopters

They're either 'part of it', checking 'it' out, or as someone said before chasing down UFOs.
Truely, I don't know. If I did, I probably wouldn't be on this site. And the mutilations probably wouldn't be a mystery!

So yeah, try googling cattle mutilations, there's loads of stuff on there, and if you need anymore helps I'm no expert but I can try my best!

[edit on 30/12/2009 by Ayana]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
huggs

great post also..

I researched this and no arrests nor much leads on this....

Some cases are very disturbing.

without a doubt something is happening.

if this was all explainable Id like to hear it???

100 yards from the farm house,,,during winter as well,,,the predators only wanted the touge or anal orifice that day?

the ranchers know whats what...

good reminder on your post!

huggs

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

Let me be the first
to explain that the cattle mutilations are being done simply for the methane gas which powers the UFOs. The aliens removed the cow parts responsible for manufacturing the gas. You'd think that they cut the grass instead and learn how to manufacture the gas like the cows do.

Why don't the aliens go after marijuana fields instead. That way they could get high and save on fuel!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I am no expert, and have no first hand experience with mutilations of this sort, but I do find the subject interesting. Of all the odd things reported in most cases the lack of predation is probably the most interesting aspect for me. I don't see how a carcass can lay out, cut open and in some cases sit out for days without any sign of a scavenger at least testing it.

With that said the main reason I finally posted (this is my first post ever here) is because I like to think an alien tasted a hotdog and is trying to collect ingredients to make their own. Allot of the parts missing from the carcasses remind me of whats i have heard hotdogs are made of.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Space pirates and bounty hunters gathering DNA. Nah, i'm not sure what to make of it. Seen some convincing pictures of mutilations to make me think something is not right. Obviously some are hoaxes, and it makes me smile when those sickos get caught.
I'd have to see first hand what the fuss is about on this matter, and if in a prime location i'd start with video surveillance and leaving bait cows like the goat in Jurassic Park.

The black helicopters signify to me that someone knows more than we know.

top topics

join