It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York study confirms results of L.A. County antibody reaserch. Quarantine measures were futile.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

i think those numbers definitely need to be fact checked. i wouldn't believe any numbers reported from the chinese cities. sao paulo is reporting 2375 deaths from covid19 .

my uncle has been diagnosed with covid19, he has heart disease and this could put him over the top. people with pre existing conditions like him are more susceptible. i'm praying he can pull through.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Grenade

i think those numbers definitely need to be fact checked. i wouldn't believe any numbers reported from the chinese cities. sao paulo is reporting 2375 deaths from covid19 .

my uncle has been diagnosed with covid19, he has heart disease and this could put him over the top. people with pre existing conditions like him are more susceptible. i'm praying he can pull through.

People like your uncle is why Im okay with "social distancing" and adjusting daily life until we can get control of it all. Ive been seeing some gnarly stuff, so those who say its all a hoax are nuts.. and those who say the sky is falling are nuts. There is a reasonable and well informed portion of us that sees the truth in the virus, yet knows how its being exploited. I dnt think a person can understand it until they see ( or experience) real air hunger or happy and complacent hypoxia with a blood oxygen of 60. No one is talking about the other things this virus does to people.. its BAD.. but its not apocalyptic. Reasonable measures should and can be taken without tanking the world economy or killing everyone who is susceptible. There IS a way to make this work.. and we are not being allowed to manage it properly.

Markmy words.. when we have another rise in cases and deaths after the hot spots are under lessened quarantine.. they will start chicken littleing it and shut it down again and say I told you so.... when some of us know thats how this works. The timeline of the cases will wave form and then flatten out. Maybe a second round.. more likely than not anyway.. but this is how pandemics behave. Its just a perfect opportunity for those who exploit things to do it.. and it is apparently working for them.

<< 1  2   >>

join