It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why opening up won't work right now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I think you are spot on. And I think lifting the lockdown is a trap.

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Opening back up will work well in most of fly over America. My home town has had about 200 cases total out of 470,000 people. We currently have 31 active cases. We are ready to get back to living. Existing is for cowards.

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area, in a county that has half a million people, and we have 199 reported cases, and four deaths.

Time to open up.
edit on 26-4-2020 by Thejaybird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

And I think lifting the lockdown is a trap.
a reply to: tonycodes

A trap for what? to lock us down more?

I heard Daniel Estulin make a good point. We traded our freedom for what ? we agrred to be lockdown And what do we get in return? Maybe more lockdown?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Stopping those who cannot pay their bills from trying to get back to work is a much worse and quite a privileged perspective to hold.

It must be nice for you right now.

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
You obviously are suffering deeply from this “pandemic”. Let those dumb folks who didn’t save enough or work the right jobs just starve they have their unemployment (guess what they aren’t paying out the services, and they simply don’t have the staff to communicate with almost anyone). Allowing people to go back to work would be a bad thing... is only said by those not suffering.

My future is being ripped away from me along with millions of others, and you’re supporting that because you’re unaffected. This to you is just a political talking point, something to muse at behind a keyboard, while to those calling for reopening it’s a matter of feeding themselves, paying their bills and supporting their families. What’s hard to understand and support about that?

a reply to: tonycodes

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join