It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Doctors regime while treating Covid 19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting and worth posting, Its by a Doctor who has been treating Covid patients and is staying healthy. Using off the shelf supplements to prevent the virus doing damage. Some of the comments by people using this seems to suggest the effect of the virus is mitigated to to a mild flue state.

This seems to be a logical common sense approach using Quercin as the Ionophore for zinc to get into the cells instead of Chloroquinine..

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I have been downing C, D, K2mk7, Zinc, and Quercetin myself.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I thought this was interesting and worth posting, Its by a Doctor who has been treating Covid patients and is staying healthy. Using off the shelf supplements to prevent the virus doing damage. Some of the comments by people using this seems to suggest the effect of the virus is mitigated to to a mild flue state.

This seems to be a logical common sense approach using Quercin as the Ionophore for zinc to get into the cells instead of Chloroquinine..

Taking vitamins seems like a reasonable thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The combination this doctor takes is helpful. It can help deter the disease from getting bad. Add a little iodine to that too, either with some added iodized salt or a small 100% MDR supplement.

The combination of vitamin c and quercetin does do some of the stuff that chloroquinine does. Add to that some coffee in the morning or even a half a grapefruit and a tad bit of jello, and you have a similar treatment as chloroquinine without nearly the amount of side effects. Then add zinc either in a candy form or in a supplement and it really helps fight this disease more. Quercetin is in grapefruit and it also contains other chemicals that fight this virus.

NAC can be created in chicken or beef soup under the right situation, keeping the boiling point down to under two hundred five degrees so that it does not fall apart. A tiny amound of hot sauce and some sulfur chemistries like cabbage or onions and garlic can assist keeping it from breaking down. But you can buy NAC pills too, they are a natural tranqualizer like Taurine is, they are both neuromodulators and neither inhibit the ace2 receptor like ace2 inhibitors work, they work on ACE one and actually increase ACE2 so they actually block the virus a bit from doing damage. So, taurine can actually lower blood pressure sometimes without increasing risk. But not always, it works in some people but not others. Taurine usually does not raise blood pressure unless it isconsumed with lots of sugar. Rare meat contains more taurine. Taurine and NAC can be converted easy by our body to form the other chemical. Taurine is semi-necessary in our bodies and some meds can block it's use or creation by causing a deficiency in some vitamins and minerals necessary to utilize it properly.

Simple diuretics, including too much coffee, can cause a depletion of water soluable vitamins and minerals. Some meds interfere with vitamin D metabolism, which increase risk of getting this disease. Zinc is one of the minerals that can be lost by drinking coffee and alcohol. There is good and bad in everything. Taking a decent quality multimineral tablet can help many people, and some vitamins can help to cure deficiencies too.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Kelp tabs for iodine. Dirt cheap.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I hate the fishy taste myself, I take a multimineral that contains iodine and that does have a little kelp smell to it. I don't mind raw fish but do not like sushi. I don't eat raw fish unless it is salted or smoked fish or pickled herring though, and it has to be processed correctly, I am not fond of fishy tasting fish. I swallowed a whole live smelt when I was around eighteen, it bounced around in my belly for a few minutes before it finally died. I gave it some beer to drink as I washed it down my throat. Didn't puke, but never do that again. Teenage guys and their challenges, I did not want to bite the head off.
edit on 23-4-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I would recommend also green tea extract also as it help the zinc get in to cells, but beware the dosage...there are a lot green tea extract products in stores that have insane dosages even 1500mg , liver wont maybe like high dosages so i would stick to 400-500mg daily dosage for liver sake .

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I hate the fishy taste myself, I take a multimineral that contains iodine and that does have a little kelp smell to it. I don't mind raw fish but do not like sushi. I don't eat raw fish unless it is salted or smoked fish or pickled herring though, and it has to be processed correctly, I am not fond of fishy tasting fish. I swallowed a whole live smelt when I was around eighteen, it bounced around in my belly for a few minutes before it finally died. I gave it some beer to drink as I washed it down my throat. Didn't puke, but never do that again. Teenage guys and their challenges, I did not want to bite the head off.

That is the most disturbing post I've read on this forum to date.

Congrats!

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
THis guy is giving good data on how to fight the Pleomorphic Bacteria that we are mistakenly calling Covid-19 and Cancer.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Something else that is ringing alarm bells is the number of Afro Americans getting it. Which makes the Vitamin D levels a definite concern, as what has been considered a " Normal amount " might be woefully inadequate.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

That`s very good point, indeed it seems that with darker skin, body produces less votamin D. And in many areas there has been more covid-19 cases with dark skin, now we know why. But where are the health officials telling to take more vitamin D if have dark skin...

Melanin protects the skin against ultraviolet light. But by blocking the sun’s rays, melanin affects the skin’s ability to activate pre-vitamin D. So the darker the skin, the less vitamin D you produce. In the scientific literature, the difference is striking.

Why Black People Need More Vitamin D

I think taking up to 50000 IU vitamin D few days is reasonable if get this disease , after that lower dosage .

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I have been downing C, D, K2mk7, Zinc, and Quercetin myself.

Me, too....and the NAC!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

That`s very good point, indeed it seems that with darker skin, body produces less votamin D. And in many areas there has been more covid-19 cases with dark skin, now we know why. But where are the health officials telling to take more vitamin D if have dark skin...

Melanin protects the skin against ultraviolet light. But by blocking the sun’s rays, melanin affects the skin’s ability to activate pre-vitamin D. So the darker the skin, the less vitamin D you produce. In the scientific literature, the difference is striking.

Why Black People Need More Vitamin D

I think taking up to 50000 IU vitamin D few days is reasonable if get this disease , after that lower dosage .

I use liquid VitaminD3 with a liposomal carrier in conjunction with anti-parasitics and a bit of sugar for bait.

What was that big disease that drained all your VitaminC…?...… www.vitamincfoundation.org...

Well....this one drains your VitaminD….heres the kicker.....both of these Vitamin defeciencies are caused by the same bug which is hoarding resources to get a supply chain demand met,its all about logistics.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Yeeh in Vit C & D we trust
I am sure liposomal vit D is good

Molecular hydrogen , hydrogen-rich water is also good antioxidant and anti-inflammatory with unique abilitys as it`s size is so small it can penetrate easely any membranes, cells, get inside brain, lungs ..

There is those molecular hydrogen tablets that need to just put in water and drink after dissolved...

Molecular hydrogen acts as cell signaling and effecting genes .

How Molecular Hydrogen Can Help Against COVID-19

Understanding Molecular Hydrogen Molecular hydrogen or H2 has the ability to activate the Nrf2/keap1 pathway, thereby replenishing your endogenous antioxidants. In so doing, H2 helps regulate and maintain homeostasis in the whole system, preventing the infection from getting out of control and causing cell death. Hydrogen can also downregulate NOX and NOS enzymes, thus lowering superoxide and nitric oxide production respectively. This is good, as when these two molecules are increased too much they instantly combine to create the pernicious peroxynitrite molecule. H2 also supports your mitochondrial function. Importantly, H2 selectively reduces peroxynitrites and hydroxyl radicals.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Superoxide and nitric oxide...true causal catalyst -true source?

edit on 26-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

join