It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the virus lockdown useless! There might be a Spirit reason for it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
My response to all of the people who think the virus bans and lockdowns are excessive and not needed; that we all should just go back to "living", right now, today!
---especially if these people are also Christians!
[I know of at least three or four Christians who are anti-virus, and anti- lockdown believers. My response is to and for these people and all others who are not Christians].

God is Permitting this virus and the lockdowns. Maybe He is even Programing, Himself, this! Yes, one has to Ask: why is the Lord doing this to us? Permitting everything of life to stop. God has His Reasons, reasons that we, as human beings on earth, cannot see. Often His reasons for doing things involve hundreds of years of time, a time space far beyond a normal person's seeing.
I have an Idea as to why! I consider my childhood friend who lived next door. He had a back condition so bad that doctors warned him to never ever fall down as he could break his back. He had a large farm. He was "wedded" to this farm and it took his entire life to manage it. No time to think, relax, ponder, or even enjoy life. One day he fell off of his tractor and he broke his neck! He was now in a veteran's Home paralyzed from his neck down. *now* "Thinking" is all that he could do! The Lord got him away from his farm so that he could think. Why? He died one year later. His sister wrote to me that in the last month or so he accepted Jesus as his savoir. Yes, as the Bible says, that each of us has our Time to die, this friend's time was a year after the accident, so that the Lord gave my friend a Gift, a gift of one year away from his all-consuming farm, so that he could think, then pray, then get ready to die and to enter heaven!

So. For all that I know, the Lord could be planning the rapture a year from now, or at least the Harvest. Maybe the harvest mechanism might be an asteroid 15 miles in diameter, or maybe the yellowstone supervolcano blowing up. He wants to Save as many souls as possible. Thus he indeed might be giving us all a year To get Ready! To get us all off of our "farms' for a year!

[a year. Less then like 23 months. Like the length of that "day" Jesus was preaching in hell down below after he died on the cross, 5 pm Friday to 6 am Sunday. 37 hours = one day.]

So if the rapture harvest is coming in 12 to 23 months, just how could the Lord get everyone to *stop* their lives and to begin to *think*, ponder, feel, pray, about their lives, the meaning of life, their own deaths and to realize that buying more and more "stuff" is a dead end. How could He get the entire world's population to do this "living in a monk's cell in a monastery" one year process?
Simple! The Virus! The Lockdowns!

So people. *please* use this one year wisely. Face your mortality and your meaning of life and to Understand death and the afterlife and then where you are going with your life at the present time and should you change your life direction. If you now develop a personal relationship with Jesus, in this time of lockdown, you will be very prepared for your afterlife of Eternity. In other words, begin to develop a Spiritual life, at this time. Think about your soul and just how so much of the materialism of today does not really satisfy you. Think about you soul with its relationship with God.

One year. My mother had a vision ten years before *her* death, telling her that she would be killed in a car crash in ten years. Her husband, the vision told her, will live until he is 72 years old. Well....ten years later she was killed. Her sudden death drove my father insane. He wrote my sister that he never wanted to ever see me again! A month after he became 72, he went into hospital intensive care and he told his sister that he wanted to see me now. I drove the 1200 miles to see him and we had a wonderful reunion. He forgave me, forgave himself. I lived with his sister for a year, seeing him often in the Home. He died one year later on Christmas day! God, see, gave to him a Gift of one year so that he could make amends with his son and he died on the day of the Gift to mankind!

One year. The year before my mother was killed in that car crash, she broke her foot. She owned a professional cat kennel of 100 cats and she could not care for them now. So I lived with her for nearly a year, taking care of her cats and going to shows with her. I had one year with Mother, only years later did I learn of her dream!

One year. I had a similar experience with my sister too! I had a wonderful year with her. In that year it became obvious that she had now the Lord in her heart.

Thus people, there are Models here for my "one year of humanity to get ready" idea! Use your one year wisely! I have no Idea as to what might happen, though, at the end of that year, up to like February of 2022. [march 2020: the lockdowns begin in earnest.] could be anything from Rapture to asteroid to ????. *got* to get each of us, now, to be "off of being wedded to our "farms"!! To have a year to *think*!

Freestone

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Thank you for a fresh viewpoint. This was cool.

originally posted by: freestonew

God is Permitting this virus and the lockdowns. Maybe He is even Programing, Himself, this! Yes, one has to Ask: why is the Lord doing this to us? Permitting everything of life to stop.

I respect your stance, but i counter-argument. God did not do this. God gave us, humans, free will. What did we do with that free will? We got greedy, we got violent, we have killed our fellow men and fellow women without any reason, or any authority to act in such a manner. We pursued our hedonistic ambitions by flying around the planet on our vacation. We raped this place.

So, tell me, anyone: How selfish, how ignorant, how overly proud it is to think, that the planet would not strike back at some point? And strike HARD!

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

Thank you for reminding us that every situation and circumstance in our lives -- even the most challenging and scary -- is an opportunity for personal growth and greater understanding.

We can all learn from this experience.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So, the creator could be using this virus to trim the population. To get rid of all those that are not following the agenda that the creator wants.

So, in this case, is the creator god or is it mad scientists?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Yes! But who gave GOD the virus! Dumdumdum. 6 foot god. 13 if you are extremely cautious .

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
My life hasn't really changed at all since the COVID19 hysteria. The only difference is there's less traffic, gas is cheap & I work from home now. That being said, the only way this virus was created was through man, which may have been inspired by God, though I doubt it. I believe it was released by Bill Gates, so he can vaccinate the world with his biometric cryotocurrency/vaccine, otherwise known as the Mark of the Beast. since it was written in the Bible, maybe its God's plan being fulfilled.
bloogify.com...
edit on 22-4-2020 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
the CV pandemic is not Gods' or Angelic work.... weaponized virus is a product of sinister minded humans who are likely influenced by the Anti-God Spirits locked in the Earth's Abyss (nether realm)

about 6-8 April I began catching glimpses of a 'dark creature' in our residence
bunny sized or year old cat size, a Black Fog of a being that is always at the edge of your visual field & 'poof' disappears when your eyes focus on that black & vaporous form

always close to a corner of a room, or under a chair or table...totally elusive, no eyes or ears/mouth, just a head & torso with 4 legs...

I refuse to confront IT, or seek answers about why IT showed up in proximity to 'Passover week' and amid the virus Pandemic...

hobgoblin ? old world Troll ? evil entity ?

I am keeping my Spirit Aide the 'Owl' under wraps for now...

I think that perhaps the 'Black lifeform' is part of the whole Spirit-of-the-Age frequency/resonance we are all wrapped up in at the moment

Zeitgeist - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

The zeitgeist is a concept from eighteenth- to nineteenth-century German philosophy, meaning "spirit of the age" or "spirit of the times". It refers to an invisible agent or force dominating the characteristics of a given epoch in world history.

so from about 8 april until now (25 april) this 'hallucination or Spirit Entity' has been dwelling in my efficiency apartment
causing no harm or ill will, not Spying or such...IT just roams around, and don't leave no mess at all,,, poofs into then out of reality...
perhaps by 29 April when Comet Atlas slingshots around the Sun...and heads out into interstellar Space... the 'blak blob' Entity that I kee seeing ->> will also retire to ITs own world

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

well.... I reported that a 'spirit' jet-black entity...about the size of a bunny rabbit or year old cat.. was homesteading in my apartment within a bigger residential house...

that was yesterday the 25th... but today the 26th (a Sunday, the last one in April) I caught glimpses of this 'nebulous Spirit' and I was surprised to find the entity just a mite bit bigger than Mick Jagger Lips… still jet-black, still darting around rooms in a skittish way, still elusive to see real clearly

I wonder IF acknowledging the presence on ATS (as public as I get) is causing the Spirit to dwindle away ?
or maybe it is getting ready to 'tell me a message' as IT is only a set-of-Lips Now !

mission over ? IDK …. but I am convinced that 'bad guy' influences caused the 'Spirit' & IT is associated with the Flu/CV/Pandemic the whole globe is experiencing (because of the Scarlet Dragon/ aka: China, WHO, et al)

top topics

join