It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interview [DE2020]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Carl sat fidgeting in the waiting room outside a bank of quiet, plush offices. He thought back about his application and how he came about to this point. It was that stupid Covid-19 crap! Carl had lost his job at the Celebrity Phlegm Emporium and his unemployment was running out. Living in his moms basement afforded him an easier lifestyle than most people, but Hot Pockets didn't grow on trees!

The door to the waiting room opened and Satan stood there with some papers in his clawed hand and asked, "Mr. Cowboy? Mister Dilbert Carl Cowboy?"

Carl stood up and stammered, "Yes, that's me."

Satan smiled and gestured Carl to follow him down the richly appointed hallway. Carl followed and soon found himself in a comfortable office, a view of the river Styx was apparent in the large picture windows. Satan gestured to a chair in front of his desk and said, "Please, take a seat."

Carl sat and watched as Satan himself sat and took a look at the papers in his hand. Smiling, he muttered, "Need my cheaters" and put on a pair of small wire-rimmed glasses. Carl sat quietly as Satan carefully read through his résumé, occasionally taking notes in tiny Latin script on a yellow legal pad. When he was finished, he put down the papers, took off his glasses and folded his hands on the desk top.

"So you want to be a Demon".

Carl swallowed and said, "Yes, please."

Satan sat back in his chair and said, "Your references are pretty good. A nice letter from Augustus and I even got a phone call from someone named 'IAMTAT' who said some good things then wanted to sell me a time-share in Vegas."

He sat forward and said, " Our 'Seven Deadly Sins' division is booked solid. We do have one opening. It's an Entry Level position so the pay isn't great, but you'll have good benefits, a 401K and we even have a dental plan now."

Carl sat up straight and said, "I'll take it!"

Satan smiled and said, "Great! You'll be a Lesser Demon for a while, but with time, and some coaching, you might just work out. Do you have a computer and internet access? If so, you can start today.

Have you ever heard of a website called ATS?"

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just wait till you talk to Management here...

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Just wait till you talk to Management here...

Nope.

they scare me.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I can't imagine someone to put their cats live on the line.

You must be a dog person

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy

I can't imagine someone to put their cats live on the line.

You must be a dog person

It's a living!

top topics

join