It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's is like for you to stay home?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

escape to sail the seas

That would be my vote for you.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but this quarantine has been amazing for me. I’ve released so much music, got a girlfriend, and I have $1200 on the way from Donald Trump.

I’m having the time of my life.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It was unfortunate to be laid off but these past weeks just being home with my family have been trying, stressful, chaotic, busy and absolutely wonderful.

If been able to read stories to my spawn before bed. Have deep and lengthy conversations with my wife. Start and actually finish projects on the 'stead.

So...not so unfortunate, then? Getting to know your fam better is always a good thing (I think).

I've been getting a little of that, too - the kids are in touch.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA
I hear lots about disagreements (even violence) and cabin-fever and unrest.

I personally enjoy being at home. Do you?

If you hate it, why?

If you love it, why ?

I like being home with my books and pets and garden and movies and crafts and spouse. I don't want to go out if I don't have to. It suits me just fine.

Is your home a comfortable place for you?

Now, there's my wife and our pup. And both of them are Geminis....so the 4 of those 2...and me...

Wife's in office, me in studio, pup (Gemini-Demon Dog)...every damn place!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Today at my "essential" job I just wanted to be here at home. Now I'm good...cool.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but this quarantine has been amazing for me. I’ve released so much music, got a girlfriend, and I have $1200 on the way from Donald Trump.

I’m having the time of my life.

Yes, people who live with mommie and daddy and don't actually have a job or any financial responsibilities are doing great.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join