It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rejecting Coronavirus - Dr. Andrew Kaufman

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

‘Carnivore’ diet! ‘As much fatty meat as possible’!!???

And you do that thinking it’s good for you? Going to protect you from this virus? Why?

I will let you answer before making further comments as I try to keep an open mind, but it’s proving difficult........

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psychoparrot

‘Carnivore’ diet! ‘As much fatty meat as possible’!!???

And you do that thinking it’s good for you? Going to protect you from this virus? Why?

I will let you answer before making further comments as I try to keep an open mind, but it’s proving difficult........

Yes, I am feeling better every day since I started - but this isn't the thread for that.

If you really are interested, go to youtube, search for 'carnivore diet', and start watching and learning.

TLDR: we have all been lied to , about just about everything, for virtually our entire lives.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I heard this guy but he is a psychiatrist, not a virologist or Epidemiologists. That in itself doesn’t necessarily disqualify him to give out his theory but his theory is kind of weal IMO.
Or he needs to explain it better.

Remember this COVID 19 has brought out every alternative theory in the world trying to explain this through their own perspective.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There is always someone that has all the answers, the secret to life, the cure for cancer and now the cure for covid-19
I'll just stick to my essential oils and shamanistic drumming thanks🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
There is always someone that has all the answers, the secret to life, the cure for cancer and now the cure for covid-19
I'll just stick to my essential oils and shamanistic drumming thanks🤣🤣

If it works for you... fantastic!

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
This video has been discussed before

Linky? I looked but didn't find it...

and at that time I pointed out that he can't even get his quotes correct let alone the actual facts. Dr Robert Hldreth who he quotes as saying "the virus is fully an exosome" he never said that.

Linky?

Again, I'm interested in the evidence, if you have it, please, by all means...

He is also another pushing the 5G theory

The fact that EMF pollution has negative health impacts is not a theory, it is a fact.

The reality is, there has never, ever been a real study looking at this issue done to completion. I think there were some that were ended before they finished because of the really really bad results they were getting.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
DR ANDREW KAUFMAN - UNMASKING THE LIES AROUND COVID-19: FACTS VS FICTION OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I wouldn’t trust anyone named Andrew Kaufman. Just saying.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
In other words, the guy is making bold claims for someone not in the field; again, if indeed it is the same Dr.

Yeah, that is a lot easier than employing your brain to actually listen and consider what he is saying...

Next...

You have an issue with vetting a source? Why?

Why would I take a plumbers word regarding gene mutation? I wouldn't.

Leave it up to the real doctors actually working on it.

Next

Reality and life don't really work that way. You don't have to take anyone's word for anything except your own. Using your own education and rational deduction and good observation is the way smart human beings make decisions and draw conclusions going forward. NOT taking the word of anyone without first using your own brain, rational deduction, good observation and many other common ways to understand the veracity of ANY situation or truth/falsehood of something...

NOT ever what someone ELSE tells you is the deal without first doing all of the above.. A good intuition and other things that everyone has, although many people just don't have those gifts is also helpful.

I am sure CNN and others would disagree with me though since they depend on you to just believe everything they tell you is the correct version and don't do any of the above aforementioned things.

A wingnut where I work is always demanding sources from people as if he believes that no one has a mind of their own and all knowledge and information must come from some other officially approved media source. "You didn't think that".

edit on 1-5-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join