It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are they still about?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Being with this lockdown, there is hardly any aircraft flying around. The question is "how many UFOs have been seen in the skys since lockdown".
This could or could not be an opportunity (if there are the average amount of sightings) to refute all the excuses of "it's only a normal aircraft".
But if there are no sightings it would give the sceptics ammunition to say"there you go, all the UFO sighting were normal aircraft".

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UltimaRatio1
Well, I live in the centre of the UK and apart from a couple of army Chinooks I haven't seen an aircraft for over two weeks.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
But but but they're on lockdown too?

So they tell me anyway

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
And also: www.nuforc.org...

which looks pretty normal in terms of numbers to me. So we have a great number of commercial flights, as reported in the post above and a normal number of UFO sighting reports. Tell me, did you do any research whatsoever before waxing eloquent on this issue? Because it looks to me like you just made it up.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
I was just asking the question of the members, if I'd researched it all there would have been no need to pose the question.
The flights shown on the radar is at odds with some long time members on ATS as they are waxing lyrical about NO flights and airlines going under through lack of flights, therefore lack of income.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think they are because I had some type of encounter in Myrtle Beach in 2015. I was staying at Bay View which was a mid-range hotel, but one of the taller buildings, we had the 1400 floor, which I think was 13 stories or so up. One our second night, my wife and I were on the balcony just watching the ocean. I have extensive knowledge in flying so I know what aircraft look like when they're flying at night, what each position light means, beacons and strobes. There were a couple arrivals into Myrtle Beach, but by 10:00 the traffic really slows down there it's not a super major airport, mostly there for the tourism.

Out over the SE above the horizon a very unnatural yellow/bright light that was also soft (best way I can explain it, was brilliant and dull at the same time) single large orb appeared from no where, it was as if it popped into existence. It was stationary and hovered in place for about 15-20 seconds. Instantly it disappeared, then reappeared what felt like maybe a second or two later, many degrees across the horizon now directly in front of us. I would say the relative moment was easily 90 degrees or more across the horizon from it's original position. It hovered in the new spot for a few more moments when it then split into 5 separate orbs, one coming out of the other until they were in a horizontal fashion, all remaining roughly or slightly smaller than the original orb.

There are some video examples of what I saw that night, I'll try and find them shortly, but here is basically what it did in ASCII form:

O
(original object)

O O O O O
(after it split into 5 units)

They then in unison seemed to fly toward the horizon and then vanished (they did not cross the horizon) and the light seemed to vary in brightness when they did. It definitely was not flares, lanterns, ect. It was absolutely something being intelligently controlled. The movement across the horizon was spectacular to witness, it was so fast, it felt almost like something you'd see in a movie.

And they were exactly round, just like the letter "O" just brilliant balls of light that had a dull tone to them, like I mentioned the light was unnatural to me. The biggest thing I felt when I witnessed this was a sense of dread, it made me want to leave the area, I felt as if they could see me. My wife is the most least conspiracy/alien person there ever was and she definitely acknowledged that was extremely odd and she also believes it was not of this world... imagine that!

But that is what struck me the most, I had fear of what I was looking at and I didn't want them to see me, and being on the 13th or so floor of that Bay View resort it felt like they could.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: schuyler
The flights shown on the radar is at odds with some long time members on ATS as they are waxing lyrical about NO flights and airlines going under through lack of flights, therefore lack of income.

So what does that tell you? Are ATS members full of it or is the radar wrong?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

Totally awesome account of your close encounter av8r007 thanks for sharing it
Know exactly where you coming from re the fear when experiencing something new like that. It's just so out of this world, it really throws you at first, the first thing is like 'they gonna abduct us or something' and just so otherworldly the flight or fight human response mechanism naturally kicks in that's just normal reaction to these events. Defo UFOs still out there for sure, imho they are more usually witnessed / contactable during a personal or group moment of positivity feeling of happiness, with all the negativity of terrorism, 2 x ME Wars, 2008 financial crash, general society focussed on financial/economic gains to secure theoretical successful state of mind rather than a spiritual path to the same, Brexit debacle, now Coronas............. The UFOs are probably less likely to find us in a state of positivity hence less likely to want to be with us. I remember a country lady describing how the Orbs were always seen in times past playing tag in the hills but how they were very rarely seen anymore, something must have changed

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007
I think they are because I had some type of encounter in Myrtle Beach in 2015. I was staying at Bay View which was a mid-range hotel, but one of the taller buildings, we had the 1400 floor, which I think was 13 stories or so up. One our second night, my wife and I were on the balcony just watching the ocean. I have extensive knowledge in flying so I know what aircraft look like when they're flying at night, what each position light means, beacons and strobes. There were a couple arrivals into Myrtle Beach, but by 10:00 the traffic really slows down there it's not a super major airport, mostly there for the tourism.

Out over the SE above the horizon a very unnatural yellow/bright light that was also soft (best way I can explain it, was brilliant and dull at the same time) single large orb appeared from no where, it was as if it popped into existence. It was stationary and hovered in place for about 15-20 seconds. Instantly it disappeared, then reappeared what felt like maybe a second or two later, many degrees across the horizon now directly in front of us. I would say the relative moment was easily 90 degrees or more across the horizon from it's original position. It hovered in the new spot for a few more moments when it then split into 5 separate orbs, one coming out of the other until they were in a horizontal fashion, all remaining roughly or slightly smaller than the original orb.

There are some video examples of what I saw that night, I'll try and find them shortly, but here is basically what it did in ASCII form:

O
(original object)

O O O O O
(after it split into 5 units)

They then in unison seemed to fly toward the horizon and then vanished (they did not cross the horizon) and the light seemed to vary in brightness when they did. It definitely was not flares, lanterns, ect. It was absolutely something being intelligently controlled. The movement across the horizon was spectacular to witness, it was so fast, it felt almost like something you'd see in a movie.

And they were exactly round, just like the letter "O" just brilliant balls of light that had a dull tone to them, like I mentioned the light was unnatural to me. The biggest thing I felt when I witnessed this was a sense of dread, it made me want to leave the area, I felt as if they could see me. My wife is the most least conspiracy/alien person there ever was and she definitely acknowledged that was extremely odd and she also believes it was not of this world... imagine that!

But that is what struck me the most, I had fear of what I was looking at and I didn't want them to see me, and being on the 13th or so floor of that Bay View resort it felt like they could.

Your sighting reminds me of my own close up sighting of an orange ball of light directly over my head. It's color and glow was similar in appearance to molten lava.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypantsYour sighting reminds me of my own close up sighting of an orange ball of light directly over my head. It's color and glow was similar in appearance to molten lava.

Exactly what the amber orange type are like.............. Great description and know just what you mean with the molten lava description
Maybe that is exactly what they are, molten lava that's come to the surface or something? The molten lava effect, it seems to swirl in a clockwise direction, also they are sort of pulsating, at least that's what I remember but it's been some time lol

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
As long as there are still guys who go outside at odd hours to "have a smoke," we'll keep getting UFO sightings and bad videos.

If anything, there might be an uptick in reports because people are bored at home and will sit down and take the time to actually report what they saw and took a bad video of, rather than just shrug it off.

new topics

top topics

join