It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'OUT OF THE SHADOWS' - Incestuous Relationship Between CIA and MSM

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

This stuff will go mainstream. Excellent video.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Not if youtube keeps hiding the video in the search resaults. Try searching for Out of shadows official.. the original one with 6.2 million views and 33k comments isnt there. Get some retard trying to debunk the film and a new upload wich has 160k views.

Wonder why i can find a video with few hundred likes and maybe 10-15 comments but not the one with millions of views.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
And, in other news, water is WET!!!

Is Q losing Qsters? Need to drum up some more followers? Is that why the mega thread isn't enough anymore? Gotta indoctrinate a few more to feed the Q machine???

Or maybe it's about the Benjamins... this is interesting...

With super PAC, QAnon's con chases mainstream — and money

LOOKS LIKE 8Kun/8Chan Owner Scamming The Hell Out Of QAnon Idiots On His Site

My friend it has been a long time and I must admit that I am a bit surprised to see you have such a jaded tone about Q.

Your first article actually cites Mike Rothschild???

"It's the next evolution of QAnon," said Mike Rothschild, a QAnon researcher and author of the book "The World's Worst Conspiracies." "Q is moving toward something more mainstream. Watkins is taking the movement away from the lurid stuff like.

The second link is literally a repost of a Media Matters article, the very same Media Matters that is linked to pizza gate through Alefantis's ex.

This documentary is excellent, it gives people a chance to hear Liz Cronkin's story and see her career for what it is. Everyone involved in this has done a fantastic job. And I do not remember them discussing anything Q related.

Everything in here was out there before Q began posting. The viral nature of this documentary shows that people have a thirst for the truth and just so happen to have the time to watch these things.

I have always respected your threads and input, however I disagree with your tone about the Q movement. All Q is, is simply the utilization of open sourced investigation with talent anons who can put together information in a cohesive way.

I hope this documentary continues to gain traction and the sick f**** are exposed for who they are.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago04America/Chicago430amWednesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I have always respected your threads and input, however I disagree with your tone about the Q movement. All Q is, is simply the utilization of open sourced investigation with talent anons who can put together information in a cohesive way.

Okay... of course you can feel however you so choose. But for what it's worth, it is exactly this blind adherence to Q and the kneejerk rejection of any criticism or dissent that raises big bright red flags for me.

So you respect my threads and input, until I criticize the great Q? Rather than think to yourself, "Hmmmm... if Bo sees a problem, and I respect Bo's contributions, maybe I need to take another look at Q..." you immediately go to, "Hmmm... I used to respect Bo's contributions, but she said mean things about Q so everything else means nothing!!!"

And while I appreciate that Q has inspired and motivated much research on the part of the Qsters, that's certainly not the entirety. In fact, Q has self-admitted that "disinfo is necessary." Q has also made statements of fact that were false. Q has made predictions that have not materialized. Q has made statements that cannot be verified in any way. Q has very much driven a wedge into the people, furthering the divide-and-conquer mentality so prevalent, which has been used as a weapon by Qsters to bludgeon the non-believers.

I will also point out again that virtually all of the research done by Qsters has been directed by Q... perhaps even manipulated by Q. The Qsters were pointed in the direction Q wanted them to go, and then followed Q's rabbit hole exactly where he wanted to lead them. This isn't to say that no truths were found. Only to say that the truths found were selective truths, not the whole truth. Ever heard the saying, "A little knowledge is dangerous?"

Need I mention the Qsters themselves, and their condescending and superior attitude towards anyone and everyone else that isn't obsessing over Q's crumbs? You know... the Qool Qids Qlub??? At some point, it became a Qult.

Asking questions should never be a problem. Asking questions is the way to deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I feel that way about any person that has full faith in ANY politician.

The reality is with human imperfection NO ONE is deserving of true faith.

In Ohio....I am finding quite a lot of people blindly believing Dr. Acton and creating fanclubs for her and the like. And the people most behind her have tended to support her for her abortion stances like this is the same thing. I personally have started questioning these pressers. It dismays me that so many people are shouting down any one who says....wait...if WE have done such a good job that the projections were wildly wrong----why are we taking stricter actions? Why aren't we easing some restrictions---especially on small business selling stuff.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I certainly believe in the possibilities of conspiracy theories. I've read a boatload of Sci Fi and Fantasy so my imagination can get overactive.....

But beneath the romantic heart lies the skeptic's mind.

Its just the way I am. So when someone says----when everyone says do something I question it.......I get that. But also think.....that doesn't make one a skeptic....It more follows a pattern. Most times group think is harmless.

Conspiracy theories mostly tend to get so incredibly detail specific and are largely based upon the absolute silence and cooperation of people. These things to not gel with human nature. Silence is tough. The more delicious the silence the harder it is to keep it secret. The more steps that become required in order to get to the heart of the conspiracy--the more layers--the more unrealistic it is.

Now do I think the CIA has used the media and Hollywood and vice versa? Absolutely. Do I believe it is part of some long running program of disinformation that is designed to obtain a specific outcome for specific actors? NO. That would involve parties transitioning their responsibilities to their replacements.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Asking questions is of course vital. However all you really did was mock and regurgitate the narrative being put out by a Rothschild and Media Matter, who continue to obsfucate the truth about P-gate.

I did not mean to come across as though I had lost respect for you, I was trying to convey my surprise at the vitriolic tone you chose to express yourself with.

It is an interesting time and you are correct that Q has been wrong and has stated the disinformation is necessary.

What I have used a means of finding the truth is quite simple, are we moving along with the plans of the well known Globalists or has that been slowed and reversed.

To me we are seeing the latter.

Cheers my friend, I still very much so respect you!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Q is just a slick, polished Alex Jones with the same information. They would make a great team!

It is an interesting time and you are correct that Q has been wrong and has stated the disinformation is necessary.

"disinformation is necessary" sounds like that came directly out of the intelligence communities play book. Exactly the kind of guy you want to get your information from!! It gets more Orwellian everyday.

edit on 15-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

No worries -- and my apologies if I seemed angry or harsh. I admit I do have some confirmation bias in the matter. The "how" is just as important as the "what." Q plays games. Especially mind games. Q manipulates and twists and contorts. And worse. At best, it's not productive. At worst, it harms.

I wish Q would prove me wrong.

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

No offence to you as you seem genuine, but this site claims to deny ignorance but ignorance is bliss now, to quote principal Skinner "how ironic."

But you are right, The CIA have been sticking their beak into the MSM before i was born, and it has spread to other mediums such as Movies and video games, etc. Hell look up operation Northwoods, where TPTB wanted to bomb their own citizens and blame it on Cuba to justify a war against them, and how would they spread the word?

Operation Northwoods shares an eerie resemblance to 9/11, a false flag attack to justify an invasion of Iraq, and I may wear a tin foil hat when I go to bed, but I don't know, but the CIA knows, and there is plenty of evidence of what nefarious projects they are capable of.

No offense taken.

I always love the story about JFK, and his alleged threat to CIA top official (was it Dulles?) that due to shenanigans like Cuban invasion, he would smash the CIA into a thousand pieces, or something of that sort. Well, we all know how that turned out.

The other incredibly brave and principled stand that I learned about from the video was I think Sen Patrick Moynihan apparently filing motions in Congress to disband the CIA. I gained a lot of respect for him after I read this. That takes big cohones.

I can only hope someday our nation is able to reign in the CIA and completely shackle/fetter their rogue dealings that have caused so much chaos and corruption both domestic and abroad. We do need an intelligence agency to deal with our adversaries. The CIA has proven to not be qualified for the job.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Boadicea, setting aside matters of Q, and all of the attention and hoopla surrounding that person, I'd be interested to hear what you have to say about the CIA, and particularly their programs to brainwash American citizens and manipulate the masses via the MSM propaganda.

Let's ignore Q, pretend that person never came forward (if you can even call their anonymous claims coming forward), or pretend they went away tomorrow to never be heard from again.

Topical to the thread I started (CIA and MSM dealing under the table), do you agree that this dirty relationship is real, and is a threat to freedoms and liberties that we Americans enjoy?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Q is just a slick, polished Alex Jones with the same information. They would make a great team!

"disinformation is necessary" sounds like that came directly out of the intelligence communities play book. Exactly the kind of guy you want to get your information from!! It gets more Orwellian everyday.

I don't follow Q or Jones, but then again, I'm not sure I'd be inclined to believe things said by Clapper or Brennan over conspiracy theorists.
edit on 15-4-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

My very first comment:

"And, in other news, water is wet!

Do I think the CIA is dirty as dirty can be? Of course! Do I think it's been corrupt as corrupt can be for decades? Yup! Do I think CNN is -- and always has been -- a tool of the CIA? You betcha! Do I think all media is pretty much compromised and/or given their marching orders by CIA and/or other federal agencies? You can bet on it.

None of this is new information. I'm rather disheartened that so many seem to think it is... propaganda is legal, truth is criminal and whistleblowers are criminals. We cannot trust or believe anyone.

My default position is that if the Feds are involved, it's their fault. Whatever it is.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
My own belief is that the natural evolution of Q, at this point, might be to break away from it and start just.. Being like that without any sort of focal point. Just "us."

Meaning, it might have served as a counter-point to the narrative served up by MSM, twitter, facebook, etc. But, that same thing is as much of a limitation as a useful tool.

Dont need any of it for us to start really cooperating on the things we hold dear, and discussing the things we disagree on.

I thought that when someone like Bo yakked on about vitamins and such, I could (mostly) safely ignore it. But I was wrong. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I actually tried it, in my own life. I figured, well.. Why not?

Its just one example, but I think thats exactly the type of interaction we can aim towards. It is, in many ways, in direct opposition to what the people in Out of Shadows are trying to accomplish. But even there.. The true realization of such a paradigm benefits all those people the same as everyone else.

Thats an extremely powerful notion.

I mean, people seem to very, very rarely understand where Im coming from on anything. Instead of feeling defeated myself, or for others, me just being someone to ignore.. I think there is immense, immeasurable value in that unique interaction.

So many things have been defined as their opposite though, that it can be tricky. True doublespeak that affects us all. Everything from "diversity" to "sustainability" have been mangled to be anything but what they are "supposed" to mean.

But.. I think we can work through that. In fact, I think we must. Else, the global corporate technofascist world we have been marching towards becomes inevitable.

But I see hope. I really do. And, I personally hope I can play at least a little part in being the change I wish to see in the world.

We just cant let this monster of a narrative (shown in the vid, and so many other places) to consume us all, whether that be acceptance or rejection. Even if we reject it, we must also build our own garden that will thrive and provide for everyone at the same time.

My sappy, idealistic post for the day
Sometimes.. I gotta remind myself who I am, and what Im working towards. Then make sure my actions, and their results, actually align with my ideals. That last part is important, I think. At least for my own journey.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

My very first comment:

"And, in other news, water is wet!

Do I think the CIA is dirty as dirty can be? Of course! Do I think it's been corrupt as corrupt can be for decades? Yup! Do I think CNN is -- and always has been -- a tool of the CIA? You betcha! Do I think all media is pretty much compromised and/or given their marching orders by CIA and/or other federal agencies? You can bet on it.

None of this is new information. I'm rather disheartened that so many seem to think it is... propaganda is legal, truth is criminal and whistleblowers are criminals. We cannot trust or believe anyone.

My default position is that if the Feds are involved, it's their fault. Whatever it is.

Fair points around. Just consider that many of us have been "around the block" a few less times, and some of the information is just now reaching some of us. None of it is "new" info in a broad sense, but some (such as myself) have only recently awakened to these facts. Even understanding these truths now...."better late than never"

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Mind control isn't as effective as people here seem to think...

-Subliminal messaging doesn't work. It's a known placebo. Supraliminal works, but subliminal does not. They spent decades on that until realizing it.
-Drugs used in the 70s and 80s didn't really yield any useful information at all.
-Hypnosis works on a small % of the population.
-False flags work but that's a military tactic that has been around for thousands of years.
-Desensitization works, but just turn off the TV if you don't want that. But you could also just use good judgement to negate this effect.

People panic over this stuff for nothing. It's just some people who went to college, probably psych, and got together to try figure out ways of manipulating others. It's not supernatural powers. And most of it does not work.

edit on 16-4-2020 by ApCadmus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ApCadmus
Mind control isn't as effective as people here seem to think...

-Subliminal messaging doesn't work. It's a known placebo. Supraliminal works, but subliminal does not. They spent decades on that until realizing it.
-Drugs used in the 70s and 80s didn't really yield any useful information at all.
-Hypnosis works on a small % of the population.
-False flags work but that's a military tactic that has been around for thousands of years.
-Desensitization works, but just turn off the TV if you don't want that. But you could also just use good judgement to negate this effect.

People panic over this stuff for nothing. It's just some people who went to college, probably psych, and got together to try figure out ways of manipulating others. It's not supernatural powers. And most of it does not work.

On YouTube i watched a video of tv commercials from the 80s and 90s and it was clear why I buy what I buy.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
US repeals law against directing propaganda against its own citizens.

CIA pays Jeff Bezos - head of Amazon 600 million

The recent soldier movie with John Krazinski? Whats it about? Venezuela. Topical debated regime change wars played out on screens in every home with the star everyone loves from the cute comedy The Office.

Tons of movies smack of propaganda if you are up to date on political issues. They're psyops. So that the viewer gets an opinion planted in their skull. Later when they see it in the news, for some reason, they agree wholly with the government.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Dont agree. Subliminal does work. They used subliminal advertising in movie theatres and sales went up something like 60%. Its banned in commercials currently

a reply to: ApCadmus

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join