It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bakers Yeast Shortage is Proof Elite Have a Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Centsay

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Centsay

Yeast can boost an immune response to anything. By jumping up the immune system it can trigger the release of more antigens and more immune system warriers will be created.

Remember though, most of the people dying from this are dying from a cytokine storm, their immune system is going crazy, it is acting irrational. It destroys everything in it's path. Now why would you want to stimulate the immune system when your immune system can kill you?

There are multiple ways to stimulate the immune system and some ways to dampen it. You idealy want it to identify an infection, figure out how to fight it, and have it put an appropriate attack at the infection. Nuking the lungs and killing all the lung cells is not good. Yeast stimulates an immune response in everyone. It will stimulate the body to up production of antigens to any disease in the body at the time, because it senses a microbe chemistry in the body. Yeast is a pathogen to humans, we do not have a Ruman. A little can be dealt with but if you consume it all the time, it can cause your body to attack things it shouldn't attack too.

They can use yeast to grow viruses with, just like they do with eggs. They are going to start growing a virus in tobacco now since they found that the tobacco mosiac virus can kill cancer. So they are somehow making vaccines in Tobacco now.

I have no way of knowing if your thoughts about this being used would work or not work. I apply research evidence to stuff it does not apply to, and most times it does not work. but often it does check out and will work. Then I verify the conclusion if I can to make sure others have done this, most times someone has done the research but nobody is reading it or applying the knowledge to anything....it is all wasted time. It is not profitable, big pharma and the medical industry want profits to pay everyone.

Yes, as with all vaccines that I know of, you need to get it before you get sick or it will not work...
For a healthy individual who is virus free...
Boosting my antibodies by eating bakers yeast BEFORE I got the virus would not be the same as after I got the virus.
I figure the IgA, IgM, and IgG antibodies will be on high alert and the virus could not thrive, because I would have the same antibodies that are required to beat the virus at the start, not to be used after the fact for the exact reason you stated.
I know not to try it after I get the virus...You need the antibodies before you encounter it...
IMO - I am trying it, but I don't know how much to use...I was going to get the military to join me in.
Same with the tobacco mosaic virus...You would not want to try it after the fact, because it could mess you up.

www.coronavirus-diagnostics.com...

Actually, I just wrote the veterans now asking them to test it out on healthy individuals, to do a controlled study. lol

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: added to it

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: added and amended

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yeast still shortage in Canada according to this.

slate.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, crazy, right? I totally couldn't find any on eBay just now either.

Those pesky elites, stealing our yeast and our children since forever.

I bought 2 lbs of Red Star at Costco. I must have been hallucinating or something, there's supposed to be a shortage.
edit on 4/16/2020 by Nyiah because: 2 lbs of yeast, not 5. Derp.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

A shortage in Canada doesn't equal a shortage everywhere. Funny how They only need to make a shortage in Canada to get their cure for the virus.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

it's all in bill gates bunkers, he's been hoarding for at least a few yrs.

“A number of years ago, we talked about, ‘What if there wasn’t clean water? What if there wasn’t enough food? Where might we go? What might we do as a family?’ So, I think we should leave those preparations to ourselves,” Melinda Gates told BBC Radio Live on Thursday.

“We had prepared, and had some food in the basement in case needed, and now we’re all in the same situation,” she said.

Melinda said they could not prepare with a particular drug or vaccine, of course, as “there are no tools” for Covid-19.
Bill and Melinda Gates stored food in their basement because they knew a pandemic was eventually coming

also there are tales of bunkers on some of his properties .

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Centsay
Yeast still shortage in Canada according to this.

slate.com...

Maybe they should use ehBay.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
More Proof!!! Chinese have a vaccine made from bakers yeast...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

cntechpost.com...
edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: added more to it.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

And yet, I can get yeast sent to my house in a couple days, and can probably find it at the local Walmart. Amazing how they're only hitting Canada and a few places in the US and taking all their yeast for a vaccine, but leaving no shortage in many other places.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You can argue with "Robb MacKie, president and CEO of the American Bakers Association."
A simple google search confirms the shortage.
I saw some at Walmart also. Doesn't mean they are not running low.

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: added

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Plus...How come the Chinese cases seem to have dried up and new infections are low.
NOT because they are hiding the numbers...
The Chinese have the vaccine.
Big pharna in the USA needs to water it down and inject us with it!

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: added

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

There are shortages in some areas. I'm not arguing that. But that doesn't mean thre are shortages everywhere, which there would be if "They" were taking the yeast for a vaccine or a cure. They'd take all the yeast they could, creating more than regional shortages.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Yes, China is completely honest and would never do anything like suppress the number of cases they have. They're the most honest government in the world and are always open about everything.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thanks. Zap. I needed a laugh.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Yes and I just rub moldy bread on my staff infection! Heres the thing, MANY people Bake their own loaves of bread and other culinary delights that take yeast to make rise.

(post by Centsay removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join