It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Every other thread on the new page was the election and now every other thread is covid....

I understand the flavor of the day and all that. Never thought I'd miss the politics though.

Either way, both are old news. But I can speak for many when I say that there was a bit more charm and humor to the political threads, watching old joe descend into dementia is a bit more "family friendly" when it comes to entertainment.

I'm also sadly surprised at how dead this place gets at night, it's not even late. I'm talking 12 pacific to 4 eastern time. Everyone knows that tin foil hats aren't even charged until then.

Politics and viruses aside, I'd think this place would be hopping(as long as the net was up) if we where in a ZA. We could share kill counts and have competition threads for Z kill of the week.
edit on 11-4-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
It's all good man. The political arguments are still there like always. Just mixed in with the virus BS now.

And I'm right there with you on the night rounds. It certainly did feel a lot livelier at night not that long ago. Now I feel a certain way that I can't reply in a timely fashion. It kind of kills the mood.
edit on 1142020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Yep you have Biden accuser looking to file charges. Is this the DNC's play for Cuomo Id imagine the Sanders camp might have something to say about that.

Trump a likely winner 2 1/2months ago, now has to dance around the CoVid19 minefield, where he already has had some gaffs in an unprecedented situation for a modern President. Along with a deranged left-wing House still nipping at his heels.

Could see Trump losing votes just because of fatigue for the whole situation and hope a new guy can change things.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
We made the virus political. Best of both worlds. Some people think the Democrats and media are responsible, even though the entire world is going through this.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm watching the virus expose every tinpot dictator we've elected.

They've used our fear to enact the kinds of social controls a more sane people would never, ever allow, and it's alarming the number of people who cheer them on.

top topics

join