It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be another CoVID-19 Killer?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So as blood circulates in our lungs to get O2 if we had a UV light in there it should go through the alveolis, all 300 million of them, as it then hits the blood and virus....

I don't think any such treatment would be able to completely cover the entirety of the lungs. The idea would be to minimize the infection to manageable levels rather than completely eradicate it. You would also not be hitting the bloodstream with it from the lungs... the bloodstream is not open inside the lungs under normal circumstances, and if it is... well, that is a bad thing. At that point, it's probably too late to use UVC sterilization.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So as blood circulates in our lungs to get O2 if we had a UV light in there it should go through the alveolis, all 300 million of them, as it then hits the blood and virus....

As I've read/heard, the particular UV wavelength that kills viruses over time also destroys human tissue, and possibly disrupts DNA/RNA.

I'll see if I can find it.
edit on 25-4-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I go to my doctor and she needs to look up the regiment of a drug and I could do the same. It all isn't rocket science, so yes I agree don't experiment, but we take drugs all the time that is basically best guess of our doctors.

That is extraordinarily dangerous.

Yes, a particular drug at a particular dosage may be correct for most people, but there can also be contra-indicators that you are not aware of. As an example, I was on Effient at one time; my wife, although she had a similar procedure, was not. I really wasn't sure what the difference was; it couldn't have been that Effient made the doctor more money, because due to my financial position at that time, my cardiologist had to sample me enough to take. I simply did not have the $300 a month it would cost otherwise.

Come to find out, the difference was that Effient is more effective at specifically targeting the clotting process under those circumstances. I had almost no bruising at all from the cath incision, so the doctor felt comfortable using Effient. My wife bruised massively from her incision, so the doctor was not comfortable using it for her. Turns out, Effient can be too strong for someone who bruises easily and can cause some serious problems.

That information was not on WebMD or any other site at the time that I found. It was in the fine print of the documentation on the drug. My doctor was familiar with that documentation; that was his job.

It may look like cookbook prescribing, but there are a lot of other considerations that must be taken into account. That's why there is a thing called "Med School."

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I covered that already for you.

264 nm is considered the "optimum" wavelength for destroying bacteria/virii. 264 nm light will also damage the DNA of healthy cells and can easily kill them as well. That was what I was thinking of in my first post in this thread.

222 nm does not damage the DNA of healthy cells in laboratory tests. It does not penetrate to the nucleus because the proteins in the cells absorb it before it can reach that far. Both wavelengths will kill bacteria and virii, however; 222 nm just takes a little longer than 264 nm.

The discussion is about using 222 nm. Feel free to verify it for yourself though.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Cool. I haven't read through the thread, and my post was not directed to you. I haven't looked into it enough to be able to comment with authority. Been busy.

I trust your assessment, at this point.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Oh, I didn't take it personally or anything. Just wanted to mention what I had already looked into, since you were going off the same assumption I was at first.

Thank you for the vote of confidence.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

It may look like cookbook prescribing, but there are a lot of other considerations that must be taken into account. That's why there is a thing called "Med School."

TheRedneck

You are trying to manage a condition and that is a different story all together. I take testosterone 200 mg every two weeks, I can look that up myself...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

That's OTC. I'm talking about prescription medications.

I do experiment on myself at times, but I also go to a doctor for the prescription, explain my reasoning, and listen to their opinion. Most of the time they are OK with it or at least tell me it won't hurt me. A few times, I have had doctors quickly explain that this is a bad idea and pull out some information I had missed.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

That's OTC. I'm talking about prescription medications.

I do experiment on myself at times, but I also go to a doctor for the prescription, explain my reasoning, and listen to their opinion. Most of the time they are OK with it or at least tell me it won't hurt me. A few times, I have had doctors quickly explain that this is a bad idea and pull out some information I had missed.

TheRedneck

I do the same, but I don't think testosterone is OTC unless you live in Mexico...hehe

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I covered that already for you.

264 nm is considered the "optimum" wavelength for destroying bacteria/virii. 264 nm light will also damage the DNA of healthy cells and can easily kill them as well. That was what I was thinking of in my first post in this thread.

222 nm does not damage the DNA of healthy cells in laboratory tests. It does not penetrate to the nucleus because the proteins in the cells absorb it before it can reach that far. Both wavelengths will kill bacteria and virii, however; 222 nm just takes a little longer than 264 nm.

The discussion is about using 222 nm. Feel free to verify it for yourself though.

TheRedneck

There now come this story," 57-year-old California woman who was seemingly healthy when she died of a sudden heart attack in early February is now believed to be the first American to have died of the coronavirus."
www.insideedition.com...
www.sfchronicle.com...
www.politico.com...
www.cnn.com...
I do my best to provide links to what ever I'm writing about.
Here is an example where a fiber optic FAR UVC light can be placed into the heart, or blood stream and kill the virus. As President Trump stated after reading my email," the disinfectant can go directly into the blood stream. I think the efficacy would improve it there were at least four sites in vivo, that would irradiate at the same time ie: bilat radial et femoral arteries as well as the veins (that would be a total of eight).

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I looked over the autopsy report for that case. Now, I'm no doctor, but I do have more than my share of experience with heart issues. Such an infarction is not uncommon and can simply "blow out" at any time. It's like a ticking time bomb that no one knows about. My wife's infarction was apparently, according to cardiologists, something she had lived with her entire life; it was also apparently close to rupturing when it was found. It went from a "pinhole" to a 10mm hole to a 25mm hole in the short time it took to schedule surgery.

This was years before anyone knew what a "WuFlu" was.

In short, I have a hard time swallowing the story that her death was caused by WuFlu. It was likely just her time; the heart finally blew out.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I looked over the autopsy report for that case. Now, I'm no doctor, but I do have more than my share of experience with heart issues. Such an infarction is not uncommon and can simply "blow out" at any time. It's like a ticking time bomb that no one knows about. My wife's infarction was apparently, according to cardiologists, something she had lived with her entire life; it was also apparently close to rupturing when it was found. It went from a "pinhole" to a 10mm hole to a 25mm hole in the short time it took to schedule surgery.
This was years before anyone knew what a "WuFlu" was.
In short, I have a hard time swallowing the story that her death was caused by WuFlu. It was likely just her time; the heart finally blew out.
TheRedneck

Sorry to hear about you and your wife.
Pt zero had no history of cardiac problems.
WuFlu attacks any tissue that has ACE2.
www.ahajournals.org...
Please read the above article in it's entirety.

Using Fiber Optic Intravascular FAR-UVC radiation, in multiple sites of the body ( heart and other organs included), would kill the virus.

The more I read about this virus, the more interesting my next assignment in Georgia is becoming.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

TheRedneck

So this goes down the path of the higher lethally in care centers. In Kings country WA the one care center had about 30+ deaths at a 30% lethally, but they also had close to the same number of death due to non COVID-19 reasons. People are in those care centers for a reason, and in many cases it is to die.

I'm not against aggressive counting since it is hard to determine where to draw the line, but places like China's under counting infected and our over counting lethally and also with no real denominator to measure against has led to the huge shut down we are living in right now.

edit on 26-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

TheRedneck

So this goes down the path of the higher lethally in care centers. In Kings country WA the one care center had about 30+ deaths at a 30% lethally, but they also had close to the same number of death due to non COVID-19 reasons. People are in those care centers for a reason, and in many cases it is to die.

I'm not against aggressive counting since it is hard to determine where to draw the line, but places like China's under counting infected and our over counting lethally and also with no real denominator to measure against has led to the huge shut down we are living in right now.

I too look askew at the Johns Hopkins CoVID-19 web numbers. Only because they entwined themselves with Bill Gates and his antics.
However this 57-year-old California woman, who was seemingly healthy when she died of a sudden heart attack, did show that the virus attacked her heart. From reading a previous case on a heart that was infected by Wuhan flu, the damaged tissue had the appearance of fish scales. WTF.
edit on V462020Sundayam30America/ChicagoSun, 26 Apr 2020 11:46:01 -05001 by Violater1 because: too not to

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
A recent article on Ultra-Violet light and CoronaVirus.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

www.nature.com...

journals.plos.org.../journal.pone.0202275 - In Vitro (or a testtube)

Can't find a dang thing about the potential for use in lungs or blood. Only for disinfecting.

Geez

Outstanding!
www.nature.com...
And with this link,
www.faruv.com...
people can see why The POTUS correctly called it DISINFECTING!
The reason why you, " Can't find a dang thing about the potential for use in lungs or blood. Only for disinfecting," is due to the fact that I just thought of the possibility on April 9th of this year. And yes, it will work.
Thank you for that contribution.

edit on V502020Sundayam30America/ChicagoSun, 26 Apr 2020 11:50:49 -05001 by Violater1 because: lkg

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I too look askew at the Johns Hopkins CoVID-19 web numbers. Only because they entwined themselves with Bill Gates and his antics.
However this 57-year-old California woman, who was seemingly healthy when she died of a sudden heart attack, did show that the virus attacked her heart. From reading a previous case on a heart that was infected by Wuhan flu, the damaged tissue had the appearance of fish scales. WTF.

Could be... In many cases with minorities getting hit harder is because they have unknown medical conditions at a very high percentage with many so severe that they are talking time bombs.

We also get cases that people just die from it, just like 3000 people die from aspirin per year.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Twitter ramping up censoring of positive UV research announcements.
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Twitter ramping up censoring of positive UV research announcements.
twitter.com...

Thank you, I just read your link.
This is very sad and dangerous that Twitter and youtube are blocking the positive effects of FAR-UVC 222 nm irradiation of the blood, and organs to kill the virus.
They are worse than big pharm, they are the fingers of satan!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Pt zero had no history of cardiac problems.

Neither did I.

Neither did my wife.

Simply put, unless there is a reason to look, a person can literally have a heart waiting to pop and still not have a "history of heart problems." We both made it well into our 50s before having such a history, but my wife was born with her issue and I had been developing arteriosclerosis for decades.

TheRedneck

<< 1  2   >>

join