It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L'Équilibre du Monde; de Védrines Quest to Save the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Three generations of French aristocrats namely the de Védrines family was contacted by a man who had to tell them a great secret about the fate of their bloodline.
They were prophesised to protect the world from the Freemasonic threat.
At a moment of "extreme planetary peril" the old sacred order "L'Équilibre du Monde" (the balance of the world) would call upon them.
The One, a woman of their family would know the number, which leads to a safe at a bank in Brussels in which the secret would be revealed and they'd be given the key to protect the world.

True story...
...well kind of...
Read for yourself the article is really well written.
Sadly I didn't find anything on the activities of the Blue Light Foundation.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Very interesting to say the least.

what a story, all the countries of the major players in European monarchy are there.

Interesting that Switzerland made the game changing arrest.

Tilly probably got the wrong one, but if the accounts of the family are true, he might have been privy to some secret knowledge... I would have gone for the Hubert Védrine connection...

It aligns with alot of what I think is going on right now.
The monarchs hold on the world is slipping.
Follow the wifes...

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

What if.... somebody of power knew the day would come when a Brussels bank would be approached by the family with the number and had a manager in place in each bank.

All that each manager would have to do is deny there was such an account and then access it themselves or pass on the details. How would the family know they had been duped?

Great story, and the family lived just up the road from where I am now.

join