It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do NOT Donate Your Masks to the Hospitals!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: rickymouse
My oldest daughter is sick and might need a ride to the doctors, she has some sort of bug, but not the same symptoms of the coronovirus so far, just a low grade fever from a secondary infection from the rhinovirus she just had probably. I will wear a mask when bringing her, I sure do not want to get sick, her husband is working in Alaska and she doesn't drive. I will take a chance if I feel it is necessary.

Vitamin C will work wonders - when used the right way. It has a very short half life when taken internally, so to really see what it can do, you need to take it very frequently - the sicker, the more frequently.

If I was sick or had a sick child, I'd start with 250-1,000mg (depending on size/weight) Vitamin C every 15 minutes to half hour (if bowel tolerance is reached, back off to just under) will fix her right up.

Taking it like this will allow you to reach much higher oral doses without reaching bowel tolerance, and will allow it to work its magic.

I put quite a bit of time researching vitamin C. It is essential to have enough of it in our bodies, but our metabolism can make it from Acetic acid too, Far northern Europeans can often use vinegar to make vitamin C better than to use vitamin C directly. This is because when they consume vitamin C, they make another enzyme which can lead to problems. This alteration in metabolism took thousands of years to form. The Eskimos and intuit have this too. Acetic acid can be created by gut bacteria and often by certain metabolic processes in our body too. This is an epigenetic trait, the Finns did not have that much stuff high in vitamin C in the winter months so they evolved to be able to convert pickled foods to vitamin C

Hense the Apple cider vinegar craze which makes so many people feel better. Pickles without allum in them also work good.

Now, people who came from populations that lived down in warmer climates with year round veggies probably need more vitamin C. And these days we have people of different ancestral lines mating and having kids, so I have no clue what those kids need, they may need more vitamin C. I actually do better with some vinegar myself than vitamin C supplements. But know I am Far northern European with some genetics from the inuit and far northern Asians in me too. But then about one percent of laplanders have those genes.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

oh what's that? YOU DEF SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR MASKS

<< 1   >>

join