It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

coronavirus chinese funded companies stripping shelves to send medical supplies to china

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

Yeah, I concur. There's a lot of the Chinese buy up going on in the US as well. A whole heck of a lot. It's kind a like the well known secret no one talks about for fear of being called racist.

They buy up large tracts of kand, buy up whole neighborhoods, and then just let them sit there. They don't even rent them out for the most part. It's stupid.

I think that was a part of their plan. To just buy out countries resources until they controlled a majority of it. If it were to keep going as plan they would essentially own the world's resources thereby being the global leader.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

I think that was a part of their plan. To just buy out countries resources until they controlled a majority of it. If it were to keep going as plan they would essentially own the world's resources thereby being the global leader.

you overestimate people..

it isnt a plan, its just greed of wealthy people willing to pay premium for better and genuine things.

wouldnt be a problem if greedy baby fomula producers didnt try to cut costs and damage their reputation in China etc.

<< 1   >>

join