It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona virus and 5g: A binary weapon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LABTECH767
He is correct you do not need anywhere near that power for a Street light LED system...

How much 'power' do you need?

Before you answer I want to preface I sell LED lighting for a living so I am super familiar with product, specs and legacy product it's designed to replace.

Right we are talking about UK street lighting here, in the UK our power supply in domestic use has a rating of between 220 to 240 volt's and 50 to 60 hertz frequency, it is often very far from clean even though it is stepped down at substations and at least some rectification of the supply delivered there AND usually inside domestic appliances for delivery to homes, industry uses three phase for the most part which I am sure you therefore know.

Typically Semi conductor component's work at voltages as low as just a few volt's and just a couple of milliamps and since an LED is essentially just what it say's a Light Emitting DIODE it will fall into this catagory though often requiring more power since it emits light, laser diodes are probably the most power hungry and though they still work on a low current they require stepped up voltage, array's of such may require more voltage depending upon the impedance of the circuit, there arrangement in that circuit be it as is show to be most likely in this case in parallel or in series as is unlikely to be the case due to the potential for the burning out of one component to cause the failure of the whole circuit, in most cases therefore in parallel, it should be easy enough if we can get the exact specifications of these particular diodes to therefore figure out a suitable amount of power to be supplied to power those in that array, let's assume they were all six volt's and a couple of milliamp's each and that part of that circuit is just voltage rectifier and smoothing circuitry since being Diodes they need a direct current supply - still from my day's playing with oscilliscopes and REAL AVO meters (analogue the best version) even the best quality circuit still had a detectable fluctuation so these light's would then still flicker.

So you are actually admitting that YOU have a vested interest in selling LED light's, I warrant that they have come a long way from the old Red and infra red LED's of my day's in college BUT that does not make you an expert by any mean's, it just makes you a vested interest.

Now a well made LED light source can be very good especially if fitted with a light diffusion screen, it used to be the case that BLUE and WHITE LED's had a much shorter life span than RED LED's while Orange LED's were a bit longer lived they were still shorter lived than the RED, this was because of the wavelength of the light they emitted, it is far easier to emit light at the red end of the spectrum than it is at the blue or enough light to create a white light as this also meant that the LED that produced this light had to run hotter so of course had a shorter life expectancy since semi conductor's were never really intended to be light sources - at least back then though we once over charged an old military spec 74 series op amp (Colleges had learned that not only were these old I.C.'s back then in the 80's cheaper as the company's have manufactured them in bulk to there civilian equivalent 54 series but that they were more resilient as you would expect with military specification component's albeit OLD military spec) and despite blowing the ceramic casing and the exposed mostly burned out chip glowing nearly white hot the integrated circuit still managed to work and was still amplifying if with a hell of a lot more electrical noise.

But back on subject, you claim they are completely harmless but study's and scientists most certainly disagree, except those paid to not disagree or those that are sheep and believe the peer review of those that are payed to say they don't.

metro.co.uk...
edition.cnn.com...

Basically they ARE dangerous and NOT suitable for domestic lighting, though I understand your argument against that since after all YOU Sell the blighters.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You sound pretty smart so I will open up a little more. The only reason for 5g is IoT, which is not just some bs for neckbeards to use their wristwatch to interact with their avocado toast maker, but to own the encryption keys between all endpoints so uncle sugar can spy on you using MITM and tax you to do it. We may as well be kicking ourselves in the balls. Same with LED lights. The radio frequency magnetic fields created from LED lights allow someone with the right equipment to generate a 3d image of the inside of your home without ever stepping inside. Warrantless tapping. Whever you see something being promoted for the good such as "energy efficient", "earth friendly", or any of this automation to make your life "more convenient" always consider the real motives which are generally to make you more convenient to someone else by how the technology can be used against you.

here is a starters guide on visualizing rf magnetic fields.
edit on 27-3-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You really didn't answer my question.

A legacy LED streetlight here is typically around 450w, an LED with similar photometry is around 25w. You said too much 'power' (odd use of words for someone who said they know the product, but whatever), what is the wattage draw for a typical HID streetlamp in the UK and what are the specs for the 5G DNA destroyer in the Original Post?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucence189

Thank you so much for sharing this! I'm sharing with everyone I know.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: Gothmog

Quick question:

Do you consider everything 'Youtube' to be fraudulent?

No.
Just most of the UFO vids and "stuff" like this

edit on 3/27/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

You going to answer my question?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
5g causes lack of oxygen to the lungs and that Wuhan and Italy , cruise lines all went 5g. The part where 50HZ field causes activation of virus in human cells. Might be something here.
Did anyone notice the military guy at 49.11 in video is the same guy that was sitting behind the Congressional Covid -19 panel in Washington, D.C.?

There are people taking photos of 5G antennas around town today. Looks like researchers. Very strange.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join