It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To ALL of you: Thank you.

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I would like to take a moment to extend my deepest and most sincere thanks to ALL of you who contribute to the sharing of the truth, the dissemination of information and disinformation, all of those who have spent countless hours in research, and have taken the time and effort to share this among the rest of us.

THIS is what this community is all about. In times like these, this community serves as a beacon of light for humanity (I know, can be hard to see that way when spending too much time in the mud-pit). We, as people, have the right to know the truth of the ongoings of the world.

I joined this community many years ago, originally with the sole purpose of sharing my personal experience, as I had no other outlet where I felt comfortable to do so. The feedback I received instantly made me feel like home, and I have never left since (albeit mostly in lurk mode).

I have always had an interest in all things occult and paranormal. Throughout the years, I have gone deep, deep, DEEP down the rabbit hole. I've taken a few wrong turns and backtracked on many occasions, as I marvel at this never-ending and ever-growing veritable maze. But in the end, I have, as many of you have as well, come to understand certain cases to be undeniably true (while others, still developing and constantly debated may prove true or otherwise). For this, I have the whistleblowers and brave men and women of old to thank; many of whom have paid dearly for sharing this information. Information that was at the time considered fringe, and of questionable credibility. Many of these have now been backed by overwhelming evidence throughout the years.

This is where modern journalism in the mainstream media has failed us. They have now been reduced to pawns of a political party, one side or the other, solely intent on 'scoring points for their team' or 'hurting the other team'. In doing so, we the people have suffered greatly.

This is why I am deeply touched by this movement for truth.

I would like to take this moment to sincerely thank ALL of you who have contributed to this community, to discovering the truth and exposing the lies through the meticulous dissemination of the vastness of the information and disinformation available to us; Be it political, economic, religious, ethical, paranormal, or otherwise.

Regardless of party affiliation, regardless of mud-flinging disagreements, this is something that humanity needs more than anything today. And I truly appreciate all of your invested time and effort in this great service to us all.

Let this serve as an example of Man's constant quest for truth, and refusal to accept oppression from our trusted elected leaders and media.

Thank You.

(post by one4all removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

You're only being this nice because you've run out of toilet roll and need to ask members if they have any to spare!!!

All the best!

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Let this serve as an example of Man's constant quest for truth, and refusal to accept oppression from our trusted elected leaders and media.

Thanks for the laugh!!

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I wasn't being funny about that part.

I get the feeling you read my post with only this viral outbreak in mind. If you actually read it properly, you'd see I'm talking about all aspects of this board.
Talking about UFO coverups. Talking about coup d'états. Talking about information that wasn't readily available to us, and that ppl had to dig deep for, and risk everything to share with the world.

You may not be aware, but ATS has always covered a wide variety of subjects, not just this pandemic.

Cheers.

P.s.: if I completely misread your comment, well then disregard this entire post, and enjoy further laughter at my expense; laughter is healthy for you, so you're welcome. ^_^

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You may not be aware, but ATS has always covered a wide variety of subjects, not just this pandemic.

I know that but in ATS, everything is tainted with agenda driven politically inspired BS. There are a few reputable researchers on ats, but the tendency is for the trolls to shout them down, not allow real discussion and literally do what trolls do. Many valuable members with solid credentials, thought provoking threads, discussing serious subjects, have left...it's just not worth the adolescent constant disruption of the thread.

Actually I don't find this funny.

edit on 27-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You say "thanks for the laugh"

I answer "Laughing is good for you"

You reply "I don't find this funny"

Well then...... Consider me flabbergasted!

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Big hug for you Mr. Happy

Has to start somewhere, too many people want to make you unhappy and bring you down to their level. No need to let them. Big thumbs up

Lord knows there is enough bad things going on right now

new topics

top topics

join