It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the create your own superhero game!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm bored.

I was sitting staring at a bug on the wall-as we all do-and i've come up with an idea, Marvel and DC rules the comic book world, it's time we come up with new heroes to dethrone that power couple. I have a few ideas to bounce off you, and you are free to participate, so lets assemble the ATS league!

Here's my ideas...

Narcoleptic man-at day he sleeps but at night...he sleeps!

Wife woman-whose super power is to nag criminals into submission for leaving the toilet seat up!

Video game guy-whose catchphrase is 'press start to continue!'

comic relief man-you know his face but can't remember his name!

Morning show host-whose special ability is to make you change the channel!

and finally there's cake-who has no abilities whatsoever but in secret he's the village idiot!

I need more members for the ATS league, so which superhero wishes to fight commander coronavirus?

edit on 25-3-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

The quarantined quartet - Kinda like the Titanic band except they play while a different kind of ship sinks.

edit on 3/25/2020 by Alien Abduct because: Fixed vid

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The juggling juggalo - ICP fan, rapper wannabe found himself juggling four different baby mamas.

edit on 3/25/2020 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
My superhero is named Blackout - He does not know he is a superhero and blacks out when he uses his powers. In fact he thinks Blackout is a douche. His powers are controlling Reality and knowing the truth behind everything.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I was playing superheros with the kids and came up with APOCALYPSE GIRL - She can use fire and water as her powers and cause earthquake with her mind.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yogiath
Goes around stealing people dinner or picnic hampers. Disappears for months, weakness is cold. Often mistaken for Yetiman, yetiman disappears, not invisible just disappears even when it’s warm weather. Yetiman steals food as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
My superheroes are all the nurses and shopkeepers that goes to work these days.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
My superhero is named Blackout - He does not know he is a superhero and blacks out when he uses his powers. In fact he thinks Blackout is a douche. His powers are controlling Reality and knowing the truth behind everything.

Does he drink a lot?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Captain Lego-Man!

His power is to make any criminal barefoot and then he places loose Lego pieces under foot.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: watchandwait410

Does he drink a lot?

lol no his power is so strong that his psyche can't handle it.
Also knowing the truth hurts.
edit on 25-3-2020 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Orange-man-bad....he has the ability to....

nahhh too easy, I'll pass.

Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The adventures of Crack Man and Chore Boy, it’s a loving tale of a super aware, hypersensitive hero who doesn’t require sleep. Along with his sidekick Chore Boy, who’s genetic makeup was changed into iron wool during a freak chemical fire, they patrol the streets at all hours of the night in search of chocolate.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Straight Man
feeds you lines for the laugh

Insurance Man
says Honesty is the Best Policy

top topics

join