It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paser prototype, photon assisted selective electroplating reaction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
www.bitchute.com...

This video posted above is a little bit messed up because I couldn't get the darn auto flip to quit while I was inspecting the unit but this is a Paser prototype that I built. This for the selective electroplating of particular metals out of a solution like gold or platinum and not just plating everything that's electropositive out of the solution. Paser stands for photon assisted selective electroplating reaction. The lamps you see the light from the images are placed so that the discrete frequencies from the lamps which are used in the excitation of particular groups of metals in this unit that are silver gold and platinum light frequency systems embedded. The energy input necessary for electroplating is set up so that it's just below the excitation frequency of the specific metals that were trying to plate out when those metals are hit with a selected frequency of light they go above ground state and are attracted to the titanium cathode. The theory is based on the same technology they use for detecting minerals and using that to add energy to an electroplating solution to pull those Metals out of solution and onto the cathode.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Looks interesting. Can we have some idea of the efficiency improvements that this brings, say in plating thickness over time for different metals?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I came up with the design based on my theory that it is possible to selectively plate noble metals out of seawater. This company I worked for paid me to build some prototypes. The first one used x-ray excitation. It worked and we found Au on the electrode by SEM testing. We did not want to have to sell licensed x-ray devices to be used in remote locations. They then paid me to do this unit in the excitation frequencies in a spectrum that would not require a license to operate. I ran the experiment several times with various noble metal solutions. I then handed over the prototype all files and all of the titanium electrodes I had used in my testing. They sent a truck from their Houston office picked it all up and I got my final payment. They sent this unit for independent testing. That is the last I heard about it.

As far as I know, they just use these quietly to add some value to poor producing mines. They are I think converting the water and wave energy available to operate these devices.

join