It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling like a drug

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Let's assume that we are special considering the kally yuga we are in, also that the energy of our heart is the force that keeps things going, Most people by design forgot how to make their own hear- light and thus become conductors for any conscious light that has managed the control of others, or die.

Most people become straw man for one or the other sucking up your live force, and as they get some live force lent they have to pay some back, the more individuals decide for a side the mightier the represntative god becomes.

I recently turned of the engine and I´m currently working on solar power, but it's not enough to feed all the high voltage absorbers, its enough to keep me going, and stashing, for dark times.

People around me are getting angry for not feeding them, even close ones.

I wasn't aware of the one sided dependency of our relationships....

No one told me obviously, but I'm a quick learner...

It seems they have been told, that it was important to keep my energy low and that I am dangerous to all of them, if left growing....

So right now i feel like a drug and at the same time like the guy between the aggressive drug addict and his next shot.

Telling him to pause and that I'm no longer inclined to share my stash if he doesn't come to reason.

Some still try to sneak in trough the backdoor. I tried to shut it but noticed its not very helpful for my overall well being and some thieves are very good at opening locks.
Now there is a warning sign hanging there, and i have sensors all over the place. I will notice if anyone tries, and will show no mercy, i have a way to follow the intruder, back to the source, and lock him down in his own body. I will eventually let him go but there are no second warnings any more.

I heard there are energy vampires but wasn't aware of the scope, nor that the supply was that low.

When in life did you sell your stash and to whom?

Those who didn't sell and always shared, keep holding on to yourself, and give them suckers a cold turkey.

Sincerely NoConspiracy

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Nobody is interested in any drug I'm holding. Too many side-effects.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It might not be a question of the side effects, but of availability...

Sincerely NC

join