It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Osterholm on Joe Rogan Talking Coronavirus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Not going to have to poop much if you have no food and the stores are empty.

If you haven't prepped some non perishables yet please do.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It looks like more fear mongering, sadly. Wonder why Joe is playing into that, maybe just for views? Seems all media sensationalism is about getting attention and therefore keeping your job $$$.

It's nice to see that Osterholm and I generally agree the death rates will be less than 1% though. My estimation is less than half of a percent.

It's not worse than influenza though, it's technically not capable of that.

The vast majority of cases will never be counted because they'll get better after a few days as with other typical colds.

That's why the death rates will be a factor smaller than even the lowest official estimates.

In fact we're talking probably less than a tenth of one percent.
< .1%

That means this whole thing was way way overblown. None of the quarantines worked but everyone has been taught to Desire martial law and huge lockdowns though.

Gave up freedom for nothing... We're all getting exposed to this virus anyways. Why give up liberty for nothing?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

i will admit, one year i got a fistula.
i had a herniated disc back in the day, and this fistula was ALMOST as painful.

since then, i shower after every sit down. if i am out, i will drive to one of my gyms to sit down.
if its an emergency, i just go home soon after.
my gyms all have showers, and i always have my gym clothes in my car, because i work out everyday.
so i have slippers in my car and gym lock with me at all times.

but i do not need too much toilet paper, cause you dump, mild lock down, jump in shower, rinse off.

i am getting a bidet when i rent an office space.

i do not need much toilet paper anymore.

but i use toilet paper all the time when cleaning around my toilet and bowl itself lol.
my bathroom gets so dusty, i need to clean it just about everyday.
my sink gets full of dust, that needs to be cleaned constantly.

edit on 11-3-2020 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Just curious, but are you in the medical field by chance? I only ask cause my partner is a nurse at a downtown Seattle hospital on the respiratory floor, and she says much different things when she returns home from her 12 hour shifts... But I hope you're right and you have all the answers and nothing bad will happen, cause from her perspective, the doctors and everyone in the medical area here, they are VERY concerned with what they are dealing with.... I hope it doesnt get worse, i wish my my girl wasnt in harms way like this... especially when they arent being properly geared due to lack of supplies, like N95 masks in the hospitals..

If you really believe its just the flu, then come out to Seattle, ill get geared up and ill show you around...
edit on 11-3-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join