It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's MASSIVE budget deficits

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

As a small business owner who networks with many others like me who were just happy to get by and not lose my home after 2008 and then to see wealthy investment friends who voted for Obama then curse his name for 8 years your dead wrong,

Everyone suffered under Obama, if they say they didn't, they are lying!!

I actually have people calling and mailing me all the time, wanting to buy my house site un seen. That never happened under Obama, not once!!!!

My Uncle was very wealthy before the economy tanked, he had always said it takes a Democrat in office to make money, well he does not say that anymore.

He lost 86 homes under that clown. He held out till the last term of Obama! He is now making money again with Trump in office. He was in other things than just real estate but he made nothing under Obama so he left the country and spent his time in Honduras where our family had spent a lot of time and money helping the kids, feeding, clothing them and building schools ect.

Guess what also happened under Obama? Honduras was left to be overran by Communist and terrorist when it had been protected under every other administration. My Uncle had to flee after his neighbor, the mayor of his town was drug out of his house and had his head cut off, just like the Islamic terrorist do!!

Just about everything my family has done in Honduras, for over 40 years was ruined in 8 years of that wannabe president. Thankfully many were made smarter, to know what a good normal life should be like, some are still fighting for it but most have had their lives ruined and had to flee. We saved a few kids many many long years ago by bringing them home as they would have died otherwise but you cant bring them all.

Obama is 100 percent for this refugee problem and that is costing us how much???

America was suffering in a depressed economy during Obama s entire time in office.

Obama and his gang of Community organizers had no earthly clue what they were doing.

My business is one to slow down to a crawl the minute the economy does and swings up big when the economy even starts to looks good.

The day after Trump was elected my phone started ringing off the hook with people wanting my business!!!!

The only reason why Trump has a budget defect is absolutely justified and Necessary spending!

How many natural disasters has the government paid for under Trump ????

Our military spending was cut drastically under Obama while fighting two wars. That was the dumbest thing yet. We had carriers we could not even set sail when they were set to deploy overseas, leaving many of our troops in danger should they need air cover or evacuation from a nation for whatever reason. Let alone help any of our brothers in arms should they have been pushed around by Russia or China at the time.

Our national infrastructure is completely falling apart in many places.

Your forgetting the most important part. SPENDING IS WHAT DRIVES OUR ECONOMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When our government spends, most of that money is going to right back to American workers lol.

The fact you think Obama handed Trump a growing economy is utterly ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Just in time for the Biden administration, how convenient: "Republicans ready to become deficit hawks again under a President Biden" -- www.msn.com...

<< 5  6  7   >>

join