It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Add one to Biden's gaffes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
So Biden introduced his wife as his sister and vice versa. Infact, he didn't actually introduce his wife. He introduced himself as her husband. Keep up the good work, Biden.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 4-3-2020 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

Thanks for the heads-up! I added it to my growing diary of Biden's "issues".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'm gonna give Joe a pass on this one. Manufactured, manipulated or whatever he had a nice Super Tuesday, slamming the polls and Bernie Bros at the same time. Thought for sure the BS brigade had Texas, but Joe channeled LBJ and pulled Lone Star state votes seemingly out of thin air. Seems like the millennial vote was "woke", but forgot to get out of bed and check the boxes.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
So Biden introduced his wife as his sister and vice versa. Infact, he didn't actually introduce his wife. He introduced himself as her husband. Keep up the good work, Biden.

www.cnn.com...

Almost a pleasant change when compared to trumps gaffes.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

Wow. He really might be the creepy banjo boy from Deliverance.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Now that Bernie is out of the way, it’s a matter of time before Joe has a health problem. Heart attack, or stroke that takes him out of the race, either are easy to fake. I’m waiting on “the someone” to swoop in from the left, like Supergirl and save the day for the DNC, Joe will never be President. Just a prediction, I feel it more than know it.

top topics

join