It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder
a reply to: underwerks

There's a second light that can be seen from 34 seconds (not the streetlight artifact) ?

Id image that is Venus, its really bright lately

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The men in the video suspect it's a police drone, but they are not sure what it is.

I also suspect a drone.

Not really knowing the altitude of that particular cloud it appears to go through (or above) we cannot really know the altitude of the object, so we cannot say it was big or small.

Edited to add that one of the men doesn't sound convinced that it's a drone.
edit on 29/2/2020 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Nice video, very good

That is actually in the clouds at the start, were talking minimum 6,000ft - 20,000ft

00:14 disappears behind cloud, dips down below afterward with speed

at that height, it makes it a large craft IMO

Video ends with it at lower altitude with the object noticeably bigger

I would identify those clouds as

Stratocumulus 2,000 metres (6,600 ft)

Mid-level clouds
Altocumulus (6,500 to 22,000 ft)

Thanks for the analysis. It’s definitely one of the better videos I’ve seen lately.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Interesting clip.

The object does not appear to have any outward signs of being a helicopter or a plane and it looks to pick up a rapid pace quite quickly. Could be a drone, I suppose and without any further video or witness evidence, that is how it will no doubt be categorised.

Nice find, though.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Don't know what it is but I think it could be one of these.

I agree, just a drone.

Mexico City Police Launch New Drone Program

The Mexico City Police Department (SSP CDMX) has launched a new drone program in partnership with Cape, a cloud platform for drone telepresence and data management.

As part of the program, drones equipped with the Cape Aerial Telepresence platform will be integrated into the department’s daily operations to improve aerial intelligence, including supporting security efforts at large public events. Additionally, drones equipped with Cape Aerial Telepresence will provide emergency response support for local SSP CDMX SWAT operations.

News Article Link

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
The men in the video suspect it's a police drone, but they are not sure what it is.

I also suspect a drone.

Not really knowing the altitude of that particular cloud it appears to go through (or above) we cannot really know the altitude of the object, so we cannot say it was big or small.

Edited to add that one of the men doesn't sound convinced that it's a drone.

I'm sure the darker grey cloud it goes though are Stratocumulus 500-2,000 m; (2,000-7,000 ft)

The whiter clouds are higher up as the sun sets still illuminating them and are Altocumulus Clouds 2,000–7,000 m; (7,000–23,000 ft)

So if we assume the lowest 2,000-7,000 ft, then note the dive down and object get bigger and closer

lets assume 2,000ft

We'd just need to find a drone video flying at similar height to get an idea of the size we would expect and speed

My understanding is, the higher the drone the slower the speed, when we see these drone videos going rapidly, they're very low

The speed is probably a little above what id expect in this video, perhaps speeds of an RC as they have speeds upwards of 400mph record, drones record 160mph

My first thought was, that is pretty nippy and high, as i filmed a RC at much lower altitudes last summer which was after identifying them model bigger than your average drone, your average drone at that height would be barely noticeable in a video, and literally a dot in the sky by eye, tiny but the speed was there, just about

So IMO it would need to be an industrial sized drone, even if an RC with lights i think wed still see its wings either end, this object looks self illuminated rather than a small craft with a big torch or light strapped to it and wed see the beam and different angles of the film id imagine?

So doesn't really fit anything perfectly

Not saying ALIENS just... its a craft i haven't seen before, likely a modded drone but ive seen nothing that fits 100% ...for me
edit on 29-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: gortex

Don't know what it is but I think it could be one of these.

I agree, just a drone.

Mexico City Police Launch New Drone Program

The Mexico City Police Department (SSP CDMX) has launched a new drone program in partnership with Cape, a cloud platform for drone telepresence and data management.

As part of the program, drones equipped with the Cape Aerial Telepresence platform will be integrated into the department’s daily operations to improve aerial intelligence, including supporting security efforts at large public events. Additionally, drones equipped with Cape Aerial Telepresence will provide emergency response support for local SSP CDMX SWAT operations.

News Article Link

Do we have a picture of it to finally nail it?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I have 6000 lumen on one of my drones.
I use Lume cubes.
The light intensity can be controlled via an app on my iPad or phone.
You can also turn them off or make them flash solo or in sequence.

I think you are correct in your assessment.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

You make some interesting points, although I am not knowledgeable on clouds in any way. It seems nobody else is, either, as you are being completely ignored. It seems the drone is the chosen option.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

The problem with clouds is that they are too variable. The fact that a type of cloud usually appears at some altitude doesn't mean that they cannot appear lower or higher, based on local conditions. If we do not really know the altitude of the cloud then we shouldn't assume a specific value based on visual identification only.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: fromtheskydown

The problem with clouds is that they are too variable. The fact that a type of cloud usually appears at some altitude doesn't mean that they cannot appear lower or higher, based on local conditions. If we do not really know the altitude of the cloud then we shouldn't assume a specific value based on visual identification only.

Good points but if a certain type of cloud, more often than not, appears at a certain altitude then the strong assumption that the clouds could be at that altitude is certainly worth consideration.

As you say, we don't know for sure, unless someone produces meteorological evidence that provides the altitude on the date and time of the supposed sighting.

As ever, ambiguity plays the trump card.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The question here is, why does it disappear at 0:19 when there are no visible clouds at it's location and then reappear at 0:21 in front of a cloud.

Judging by how much it increased in size when it went straight above them I would say it wasn't that high up in the first place.

Also you can see they are filming behind a windshield, but this is definitely not a reflection as it moves in a straight line with no disturbance even when the camera is moving.

A drone would be my guess as well, but the disappearing part bothers me.
Is it possible for clouds to be that low(200m) and remain invisible to the camera?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: darknovae
The question here is, why does it disappear at 0:19 when there are no visible clouds at it's location and then reappear at 0:21 in front of a cloud.

Judging by how much it increased in size when it went straight above them I would say it wasn't that high up in the first place.

Also you can see they are filming behind a windshield, but this is definitely not a reflection as it moves in a straight line with no disturbance even when the camera is moving.

A drone would be my guess as well, but the disappearing part bothers me.
Is it possible for clouds to be that low(200m) and remain invisible to the camera?

Maybe the source of light dimmed out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join