It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Prasad on George Knapp interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Sort bio

Physicist and entrepreneur, Deep Prasad is the CEO of ReactiveQ, and engaged in building the world's most advanced multi-physics system

He is prominent on twitter and lately he went public with his experience.Here are a few snipets from the interview

Young physicist Deep Prasad is building a company, but there’s something else that he refuses to ignore. In an interview with investigative reporter George Knapp, Prasad explains his interest in UFOs and goes into detail about a very unusual experience. Previously unaired. Recorded Feb. 18 at the UFO Mega Con in Laughlin, Nevada.

Prasad: Yeah. Well, I had private messages. One of my mentors, he was like, “What are you doing?” Like, “This is suicide, career suicide. Are you crazy?” And now he’s actually on my side. Now he sees, like, we talk science. He knows that I didn’t actually just randomly turn insane. Like, he still knows I’m that same person. And yeah, he’s a very pivotal person in his part of the world, too. One of the top physicists.

About his experience

I’m dreaming this or something. And I looked around and I like, looked back and now they’re just walking around my room, like they owned the room. And I was terrified. I was like, terrified and fascinated, because I was like, holy crap, these things are real? Like, these stories I’ve read, they’re … people might not have been lying. That was one of the most profound realizations I had. I was like, now I’m one of them, too. Now I see what they see. Now I see why this drives people, right? And so, even that, like throughout the whole time that I was still so in disbelief, but it was so real, and so in-my-face that it was still scary, very scary, initially.

So, I would try to move myself and I couldn’t move anything other than my neck. And that was a weird part. So, I moved my neck a little bit, just about an inch, and I feel like extremely nauseous when I did that. So like I was fighting like the paralysis, you can say. And as I did, their craft sort of materializes through my roof. So, my roof disappears and I can see their craft sort of submerge through the roof. And I was like, that’s not possible.

Link1
Link2

Maybe just maybe lets first establish his credentials before some diplomas disappear . I'm seeing a new bob in the making. Also links are via proxy for european people

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Holy God, that was a hard read.
edit on 26-2-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Didnt he say he saw a ufo 2 months back? On his twitter if i am not mistaken

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

Maybe just maybe lets first establish his credentials before some diplomas disappear . I'm seeing a new bob in the making.

Good point. As far as I know, he has an undergraduate Bachelor degree in Engineering, and no post-grad qualifications.

Call me old-fashioned, but that that does NOT qualify him as an active "Physicist", so why does Knapp label him as such?

If folks don't care about such specifics, then yes, he is the New Bob Lazar.

edit on 26-2-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Like oh like my like god like what like do like you like mean?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

’m dreaming this or something. And I looked around and I like, looked back and now they’re just walking around my room, like they owned the room. And I was terrified. I was like, terrified and fascinated, because I was like, holy crap, these things are real? Like, these stories I’ve read, they’re … people might not have been lying. That was one of the most profound realizations I had. I was like, now I’m one of them, too. Now I see what they see. Now I see why this drives people, right? And so, even that, like throughout the whole time that I was still so in disbelief, but it was so real, and so in-my-face that it was still scary, very scary, initially.

So, I would try to move myself and I couldn’t move anything other than my neck. And that was a weird part. So, I moved my neck a little bit, just about an inch, and I feel like extremely nauseous when I did that. So like I was fighting like the paralysis, you can say. And as I did, their craft sort of materializes through my roof. So, my roof disappears and I can see their craft sort of submerge through the roof. And I was like, that’s not possible.

That sounds like sleep paralysis/lucid dreaming etc
As a experiencer of these dream states, i believe that every story that contains the person is resting, sleeping, sitting in a chair, body paralysis, creatures/ghosts standing around the person etc should be analyzed with lucid dream states in mind.

www.luciddreamsociety.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

redmage

Like oh like my like god like what like do like you like mean?

Indeed the interview reminded me bill and teds excellent adventure.Like totally

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: IMSAM

Maybe just maybe lets first establish his credentials before some diplomas disappear . I'm seeing a new bob in the making.

Good point. As far as I know, he has an undergraduate Bachelor degree in Engineering, and no post-grad qualifications.

Call me old-fashioned, but that that does NOT qualify him as an active "Physicist", so why does Knapp label him as such?

If folks don't care about such specifics, then yes, he is the New Bob Lazar.

From what i understand he took 1-2 months of lessons in physics. So how did he become a quantum physicist? gotta hand it to knapp.He knows his marketing, Physicist sounds better than undergraduate .The following link is subject to change

Linkedinbio

He also did an AmA on reddit some months back

I know they know a lot more than they let on, and that is not me being an internet conspiracy theorist and guessing away at what the USG might or might know. I definitely don't know everything, but I can say certain factions in USG damn well know the following:

Abductions are real and yes, at least over 40 million people in the world alive today have gone through it in some form or another

The location of bases WITH pictures. These are bases not built by humans. Period. As I said about the abduction fact..it doesn't matter if people believe these claims or not. I have no doubt that they will become household fact in less than 10 years (maybe even 5 but that's pushing it).

I feel empathy for the phenomena I guess. It has no way of introducing itself without traumatizing the person it meets. And yes, my experience plays a significant role. That doesn't mean there aren't negative "ETs" or whatever these things are out there. But I suspect if the phenomena was truly insidious, you and I wouldn't be having this conversation right now. We would be getting tortured constantly in some insidious way. Either mentally or physically..

Edit: Sorry to clarify, I have not seen the pictures. They are classified as f**k, I only know the location of the bases. Which if I gave it away, I am sure it would get traced back to my sources and get them in trouble. Theyve all held or hold TS/SCI and some above top secret clearances.

he also says he had talks with a president?!?? and other interesting stuff here

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I think the group he (Deep) is referring to that he is working with is TTSA and that relationship was facilitated by Christopher Mellon. I think people should focus more on Mellon with regards to TTSA and forget the moron TDL. Zondo is just a front man in the field and is given marching orders.

Christopher Mellon is the real one to watch. He's the one who released the 3 videos to The NY Times. The Mellon family manages one of the largest funds on the planet with nearly $36 TRILLION under management. That's POWER.

top topics

join