It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

calling all starcraft players

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
any one out there play starcraft if you have any storys of amazing comebacks on battle net or single player id like to read them

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ah yes, Starcraft, probably the RTS that got the genre going into full gear. I still play it from time to time. Anyhow I don't have to many comebacks, usually if I win it's because I stay on top of things.

However once or twice while facing Zerg, how I loath the Zerg, I was left with a single command center. From there I rebuild and annilated the Zerg scum.

Starcraft is in my opinion the best RTS of all time. BTW, I have to disagree with your sig. I like Raynor and Stukov.

So while were talking about Starcraft how about everybody tells their favorite race, unit, character and quote. As stated before I like Raynor and Stukov. I prefered the Terrans and the ghosts were my all time favorite unit. Oh and my favorite quote is probably "I'm about to overload my aggresion inhibitors"...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
ooo this game.i havent played it in a very very long time.fav race probably has to be protos and fav unit probably has to be the protos dragoons tied with the carriers.thats all i can answer because i cannot remember the stuff for the other questions.this game used to be one of my favs.dont know where it is now though.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Last night I played a 2vs2NR20ZC game, it was a TvsB on map game and I was Toss and my ally was Zerg we went up against Terrain and Zerg. My allied sucked A$$ and I realized this early on in the game so I built a Dark Archon really fast into the game and let his power build up. Anyways I build in 2 horizontal lines across the map 8 gates per 3 pylons and so on and so on. I maxed out with goons for assualt and high temps for defense I also had 4 Arbitures for recall or the freeze thingy. I mind controled a overlord full of workers which I had asked my ally for earlier. I began to build zerg I got 6 workers from the overlord so I made six thingy things that make the zerg army. I had my goons up front next to my allies Defense(this a$$ only build d in the mid and left his main base open for attack) along with the High Temps. Anyways I had a couple of Observers in the enemys base so I was snooping around at the same time I made 2 out of 3 of the Zergs upgrades. 20 min. had been up and my enemies attacked and I repealed there invasion with the High Temps lighting storm(I had about 10 or 12 of them) and the Arbitures Freeze so my goons can come right under them and destroy them in cloak(they attacked with the Guards and the other weired flying thing and the Terrain had Goliaths). I started to build up my Zerg forces and my ally didnt even try to build more units. Soon they attacked again and took out all of my allys D but I faught them off with the temps and goons I did not let them know that I had the Zerg as yet then my ally droped out the game and I was like thank f*cking God. I maxed out with zerg and I waited for there next attack and I squashed those little bastards. Then I counter attacked to them with my remaining forces but they took out most of them with there tanks they had at there mid D but my Zerg tank things(I dont know what they were called) finished them off but then the Terrain massed produce Wraiths and took them out. I rebuilt more goons and flying things with some Arbitures and sent half of them to the bottom right to attack the zerg head on. I Recalled some lurkers under the Guards with the Arbitures and deminished his base at the same time attacked the mid with goons cloaked with Arb's and Guards above. I smashed the Zerg to bits then I rebuilt and went after the Terrain in full force. He tried to defend his base but I had him from 2 fronts and I completely destroyed his pathetic little forces.

As for the best race I would go with Protoss and the best character would have to be Zeratul and Caragen.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
let me tell you all a story about an idiot in battlenet ahem one time i was playing toss and i used a dark archon to MC (mind ctrl) an scv and a drone lol and i created an ultimat force of bc(battle crusers) mutas(mutalisks) and cairriers lol i was un stop able any way i was trying to deffeat a person and i was allied with 2 other ppl and I realized he wasnt at the key board so i told evry 1 to leave his base but they didnt do it so i attacked them and they tryed 2 attack me and my cloaked scouts attacked them and they where attacking me full force and i won of coarse then the guy came back to the key board and he noticed that his forces where anihalated and he asked me what happened and i told him and him n me allied and we killed them and then we did battle and i shal give you 2 guesses who won.

ps he was toss

pps there where arbitars cloaking my scouts

ppps protoss is my fave

pppps my fav hero is fenix zlot mode

ppppps fav unit is corsair

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yeah I was a big player for about two years, I have'nt played in a while since my friends moved away from it. One went to Warcraft another to Diablo, so if anyone wants to have a match sometime give me a U2U and we'll see how bad I am

Mainly what my friends and I would do is do a NR25 Fastest Possible Ever, and we'd all have huge forces. What I would do (I'm always Toss) would go in the middle and build a huge array over of cannons, they'd get pissed when I did it but it was fun to sit back and watch their forces get blown to shreds, then they'd team up and attack me. But the best game ever, went on for about 17 hours with saves. Same FPE kind of map, but only two of us (He was always Zerg) and he decided to try out a NR60, and after that hour our defences were both too strong for either to penetrate, so we took over the rest of the map. Basicly it went on skirmish after skirmish until we called a draw. But fun times on SC.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
any one who wants to play me just u2u me and tell me

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
oh yea..............that one time...when i was playing my friend tony....he was whooping my butt...so i pulled out some battlecruisers (12) and fired their yamato gun at the base and i killed the rest of the people and i won

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
outrider, I would like to know if your interested in starting a ATS klan on Blizzard. I never really liked klans those f#ckers always BS me and rush when there is a no rush but I think it would be pretty cool if we would start a ATS klan on Blizz. Any other members who are interested please U2U me.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
while on the blizard topic does any1 know how to get a hack program for d2 lod

and when is starcraft ghost comming out

join