It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spinning Black Ufo With Tentacles Filmed Over Cuernavaca, Mexico On - 01/26/2020

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I read the title too quickly...I thought it said Spinning Black Ufo With Testicles...which really would be a strange sight!

It looks like some sort of structured balloon to me, floating and spinning in the wind.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoolSample
a reply to: chr0naut

I'll admit it does look a bit shaggy.

I don't know.

Maybe a little more Scooby?...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Looks like something (most likely plastic) stuck on a spiderweb off the front porch spinning in a slight breeze. Short duration may have more to do with gravity and tensile strength than anything else.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
Never used this one before buuuut SWAMP GAS

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Where's Captain Disillusion when you need him?

I'm sure someone like him would debunk this easily.

Yep, looks CGI to me and filmed in the same manner many fake videos are filmed. Like seriously, how hard is it to keep a camera steady these days?
Especially when you're 'supposedly' filming something so Earth shattering. (Shaky from being nervous? I wouldn't buy that.)
Plus as good as CGI is getting some of us have an eye for it. And just look at movies like Avatar and Lord of The Rings.
When we all first watched them they looked amazing, but thing is CGI never ages well. It's a weird effect. This might look real to some today, but 5 years from now it'll look as fake to them as it does for some of us now.

Witnesses, think somebody already covered that. It's not hard to get people to go with a bull# story these days. Internet is full of such 'witnesses'. Getting 3 of them aint that hard.

I want to believe. But it's time people start putting up better evidence.
Something without shaking would be a good start.

If I and others can film our high speed 'drones' aka quadcopters moving all over the place and keep them in frame, why so hard for these virtually un-moving 'things'?

So much falls apart once you start thinking about it rationally.
This is the problem though, some people want to believe so badly they just take things and run with them without asking themselves the questions they should.

Don't let your desires get in the way of looking at things properly is my advice.

Man, I know this is fake. Just wish we had a video expert who could explain properly why it is. I'm no good at such things myself, all I can do is trust my own eyes and brain, both which are telling me this is BS.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
If I and others can film our high speed 'drones' aka quadcopters moving all over the place and keep them in frame, why so hard for these virtually un-moving 'things'?

It's easier not to shake the camera if you are moving it, a fixed target makes the shaking more noticeable.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoolSample
I'm pretty sure it's a Thargoid.

It absolutely is!!

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Do you doubt there were other witnesses?

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Top of my list of things that it would take for me to accept a UFO as "alien" is multiple images of the thing from different perspectives and witnesses, none of them anonymous.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Even filming a static object, like say my drone hovering, my camera does not jump around as bad as it does in this video and nearly every other 'UFO' video, and I have nerve damage and my hands aren't as steady as they used to be.

Got a feeling I'm not the only one on this planet who can film steadily, but then again, I've not had a chance to film a 'UFO' so maybe if I did film one it would be all over the place too.
Maybe it's just a side effect of the phenomenon. Kind of an 'anti proof' mechanic UFO's deploy when spotted that makes humans film like an ADHD toddler off their meds to prevent people from believing it is real.

Or it could just be many people faking videos film this way deliberately in an attempt to make it harder to debunk their bull#?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It looks like a patch off a bicycle repair kit for a puncture.

Im not going looking for an image coz its not worth doing.

But thats what it looks like to me

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Reminds me of Secure team 10 postings on YT. Maybe even the alien logo?
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Another thing that makes a difference is the type of camera used and the way the person holds it, as some ways of holding the camera are better at getting a steady image than others.

Or they are just special effects added to make it look"natural".

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Or it could just be many people faking videos film this way deliberately in an attempt to make it harder to debunk their bull#?

I wonder just how many people are actually faking UFO videos these days. It takes time and effort to make a good one with balloons or other stuff. When I was a kid my friends and I tried and the results were terrible. Is there really an army of people out there hoping to... I don't know... get rich and famous for this stuff? Because that's not happening. For just a lark, maybe?

I find it an odd thing to do.
edit on 5-2-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I wonder just how many people are actually faking UFO videos these days. It takes time and effort to make a good one with balloons or other stuff. When I was a kid my friends and I tried and the results were terrible. Is there really an army of people out there hoping to... I don't know... get rich and famous for this stuff? Because that's not happening. For just a lark, maybe?

I find it an odd thing to do.

Plenty. The time and effort is worth it if you get enough views. Clicks, views and subs = easy cash

And these days thanks to software like 'after effects' and similar, you don't need that much time, effort or education like you used to to achieve believable results.

20 years ago you'd need a University degree to make a almost realistic ufo video. Now you just need the right apps, a few youtube tutorials and even a 12 year old can do it in a day.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Looks like something (most likely plastic) stuck on a spiderweb off the front porch spinning in a slight breeze. Short duration may have more to do with gravity and tensile strength than anything else.

Mini pinwheel, hanging from the porch for all we know. No zoom save for digital at the end.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

20 years ago you'd need a University degree to make a almost realistic ufo video. Now you just need the right apps, a few youtube tutorials and even a 12 year old can do it in a day.

But even if it's perfect, it's just an image. And we know what those are worth. As for clicks, creating a realistic UFO video and then never claiming credit for the hoax might be a lot of work when all they need to do is film their kitten doing something weird. Probably get 10 times the number of clicks, to boot. UFOs are pretty far down on the list of popular videos, despite the interest in this little cozy corner of the World Wide Web.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

But even if it's perfect, it's just an image. And we know what those are worth. As for clicks, creating a realistic UFO video and then never claiming credit for the hoax might be a lot of work when all they need to do is film their kitten doing something weird. Probably get 10 times the number of clicks, to boot. UFOs are pretty far down on the list of popular videos, despite the interest in this little cozy corner of the World Wide Web.

Some people like attention however they can get it, some people like pranks.

Who knows what is going through these peoples heads. But the thing to remember is they are humans, and well humans have a very long history of showing they will do stupid things for stupid reasons.

They don't need any logic behind it.

All I can do is imagine scenarios and put forth hypotheticals. Only those doing it know what is really going on in their heads.

Sure kitten videos are easy, but brief in exposure. A badly made bigfoot video though can have people talking about it, wanting to interview you and getting you book sales for literally decades to come with the right 'niche' group.

ATS is proof of that.

Now excuse me, I have a Skinwalker Ranch documentary to go buy, and some George Knapp interviews to watch, before I go and drop a couple of hundred bucks on another Tom Delonge from Blink 182 project...... because you know, I want to believe and I'll pay to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join