It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine if they put American cities in quarantine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
You guys are hilarious. You think up scenarios and then proceed as if they are fact. Be under no illusion, if they had a serious enough reason to quarantine a city or two, they will quarantine. It doesn't matter if the reason is real or not, they'll just do it.

You'll be expected to comply. Emergency legislative powers come into play when certain events occur in order to try to contain them. At that point, your so-called 'rights' are suspended until the emergency is over. Won't matter a jot if you are a gun owner (not that it ever has), if they wanted to disarm you, they'll do it, by gaining your compliance, or simply by killing you...your choice.

Anybody who tries to leave a quarantined area will be warned a number of times, and if no compliance is gained from those seeking to leave, they will either be rounded up and sent to detention centres or shot dead. No matter what your reasons are for wanting to leave, they will not supersede the quarantine laws, especially so if the quarantine is in place to contain a deadly viral outbreak.

Having said all that, this coronavirus outbreak feels like a practise run for all emergency agencies around the world to come together to act in concert with one another. All agencies will learn from this episode and put new contingencies in place.

The cull of the human race has long past the point of requirement, it cannot be allowed to continue to expand, but they cannot cull billions of people in one go, because the clear up of the bodies will be unmanageable, and present their own problems. No. Each country will control their own cull, and each will have their own agreed set targets for population reduction. Most of us are considered 'useless eaters' anyway, so no tears will be shed, no qualms felt. It's all for the benefit of a brave new world for a new world order, and if you don't meet the criteria, you and your family will be culled.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I'm due west of Chicago just on the other side of lake Michigan and we can see it on some days. Now it does make me a bit nervous because the dew in the morning comes off your car like mud so can anything else make the trip??? Not to mention our town is a Chicago vacation home central on the lake.

Neighbor and I have a few AK's And SKS's with a box or three of ammo, so we'll be fine.

Dude, we might live in the same town. After I started reading your post I thought wow, he lives here too. We'd never be able to keep the fips out. They'd invade the town just like they do every summer and every winter festival.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Can see Qs starting as live drills this year.

LAX & JFK to begin with then bigger and bigger radius.

<< 1  2   >>

join