It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New old-head here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hi all! This site has been my go-to for truth around the world for many years. Never joined. Now I can't deny it any longer. Now I'll contribute my discoveries, as well. I will say that what keeps me coming back is the fact that ultimately,everyone here is seeking the "truth" whatever that is, through their own lens. I've seen the world change in so many drastic ways since the digital-information revolution. It is time to open our "eyes" for sure and network the truth among one another so that all the hidden gems of our dynamic and unfolding reality will sparkle for the masses to realize. Or else....

edit on 22-1-2020 by Lightsmith because: missed post

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lightsmith

Welcome.

What kind of topics and discoveries are you into?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I am especially into quantum physics and the emerging realities they are discovering. Also I am particularly interested in the way I see society shifting to a greater realization... How tough will it get before it gets better, or a critical threshold demand a voice in outing the corruption at the highest levels of most world governments? What do you think about this? a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hi, I did it too

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I am especially into quantum physics and the emerging realities they are discovering.

I hope that quantum physics will prove ESP, and eventually people will operate more mindfully than physically.

Also I am particularly interested in the way I see society shifting to a greater realization... How tough will it get before it gets better, or a critical threshold demand a voice in outing the corruption at the highest levels of most world governments? What do you think about this?

I think humanity is fatally flawed and self destruction is a symptom that we may never overcome.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Nice to meet you Lightsmith! I look forward to your contributions.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Thank you and I look forward to finally being an active part of the discovery process here on ATS. a reply to: Night Star

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
With regard to quantum physics the most recent discoveries in entanglement seem to indicate what many ancient traditions knew and orally taught.

Yes, like you I suspect that a great portion of our human tendencies is toward self consumption. Yet, a totally new paradigm shift in awareness of potential could unlock our next layer of experience. We "simply" need to stand together instead of continually following the narratives that reinforce the illusion of separation... which ties back into the quantum realm... reply to: Sookiechacha

top topics

join