It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China , unemployment unrest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
the Chinese are a problem everywhere in Asia it seems. it's getting to the point where you don't see illegal Chinese busted for something on the nightly news. illegal gambling, prostitution and bordellos, drugs. illegal ride services, etc. and it seems there are always lots of them getting caught in each raid. not just 4 or 5, or even 10 at a time, but 20 or 30 or more.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I just moved back tunUS in July 2019 after living there for 12 years.

Xu and the CCP are conducting what some dissidents are calling Cultural Revolution 2. Recall in the first one upwards of 80 million starved or were put to death.

The entire economy of a China is a house of cards and the shouting market is way overinflated. I don’t blame people for running.

In the 9 years I’ve been with my wife, who is a Chinese national, she never once asked or talked about moving to the USA until the guys writing the book about Xi’s mistresses and fortune were kidnapped in Hong Kong. Then we knew it would get worse as it has.

When she and my sons arrived in September, the sh*t got more real for us. My father in law was visited by some govt ppl asking lots of questions about why my wife moved abroad and took our sons about 2 weeks after she left.

She is scared to go back and visit. Good thing her parents have 10 year VISAs to US.

Wife did confirm lots of ppl fleeing China and trying to get money out. Unfortunately for many they aren’t able to sell their houses and must leave them behind. China also recently informed Chinese people with US green cards, residing and working in China, they will need to surrender their green cards.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If anyone is truly interested in the OP topic, I've found a pretty good link that compiles all related info.

Check it out here!

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: crayzeed

Worst of all, Google a US mega-rich company that believes strongly in progressive/liberalism has executives that appear to be still working on it for China - does that mean they plan to implement it later for the US - to bring about a progressive/liberal "utopia" of "social justice and fairness", since that is what the Chinese say they are using it for?

I can't help the feeling that Google no longer has any values any more. They even removed the "don't be evil" from their list of corporate values. Their power and what they are becoming is frightening. Dare I say companies such as Google literally rival governments themselves for power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join