It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something running across the roof

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
no, unexplainable noises are heard alot out and about...and in my house. one wall to be exact.....had a spirit in it.

outside noises get really enigmatic

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You're saying that several times per week, you hear what sounds like a large person running across the roof of your house? You say the sound is caused by branches, flying squirrels, or turkeys?

You also say that raccoons and possums sound like "big-ass" humans stomping on your deck?

And finally, you say my buddy should wise up, because the sound that alarmed him so much was just an animal.

Apparently you didn't read the thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

You're saying that several times per week, you hear what sounds like a large person running across the roof of your house? You say the sound is caused by branches, flying squirrels, or turkeys?

You also say that raccoons and possums sound like "big-ass" humans stomping on your deck?

And finally, you say my buddy should wise up, because the sound that alarmed him so much was just an animal.

Apparently you didn't read the thread.

Yeah, I read your "give me you opinions so I can just disregard them" thread. Just because he hears something oddball once in a great while does not mean it's spookier than my more frequent ones with wildlife & small limbs, it just means he's not willing to take into account something as simple as amplified sound.
edit on 1/9/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I was rude! I apologize.
You were merely offering some suggestions.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It makes no sense but no joke, squirrels mostly but maybe a raccoon once in a blue moon...you can't even imagine the apocalyptic thud thud thud that zips across the length of the house when a common suburban squirrel dashes along our roof
..and I have head it at others homes too in the area. People will scream not expecting it and ask oh my God what's happening the owner...a squirrel they will say. That's all. Can't understand it at all but I have verified it. Not far from where you're talking about either. Sounds like the hybrid lovechild of Quicksilver and Juggernaut up there.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join