It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Census Survey forms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
HI everyone, Happy New year.

I had just learned that the US Census Bureau supposedly sent out around 150 Million Census Survey Forms in 2019 to be filled and submitted by March 2020.

After asking 200 Plus of my own contacts, friends and family I learned this.

NO ONE, NOT ONE has yet to receive a Census Survey form. If they were sent that means someone in the POST OFFICE has blocked them from being mailed out. Where did these forms go? who is responsible for making sure these forms went out? and Who is responsible for stopping these forms from going out?

I had only one person who commented that they didn't think they were mailed out. But from what I have read they were to start being sent out starting in July 2019. I do remember that Trump had held it up trying to get a citizenship questioned added.

On the upside, there will be 20K temporary Jobs per state to go door to door.

Have any of you received a form, information on when the forms will go out and or do you know if the forms were shelved for some reason?
edit on 1/2/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

2020census.gov...

Looks like they won't be mailed out until March. Side note, gotta love the propagandized BS of sending every household an "invitation" to participate in the census. LMAO, is it an invitation when failure to participate can carry civil charges and significant penalties? Seems like it would be factual correct to just call it what it is, a legal order demanding compliance... but then the grotesque apes in the seedy underbelly of US government have never been all that big on truthfully naming nonsense like this, have they?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6 You are correct on the Govt no calling stuff for what it really is.

I guess the Presidents suit held it up. I am more than happy to do it. I think it is important to participate. I don't like it that they will ask our incomes and personal data, but supposedly (like it ever stops the govt) all forms are put into the DATA base as anonymous, using only the data not the names or SS numbers. street addresses will be used as this helps the Fed and State Governments determine funding and budgets.

It is funny I sent an email to the Census Bureau over a month ago and still have not gotten a reply.

My wife is a foreigner Legally living int he US on a Permanent Resident Visa and is preparing to do her citizenship. We paid for her citizenship application last October. We heard they are going to raise the fees for file for citizenship. It is about $780 right now but at the biographic center they said it will go up to $1200.

Thanks for the info.

edit on 1/2/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I cannot wait.
I always fill mine out as Race - Other - Human
One time I was late and they sent a Census worker to my home to "help"
Dang was their mind blown with such a simple , accurate answer...
Had to call their "supervisor"

edit on 1/2/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
HI everyone, Happy New year.

I had just learned that the US Census Bureau supposedly sent out around 150 Million Census Survey Forms in 2019 to be filled and submitted by March 2020.

After asking 200 Plus of my own contacts, friends and family I learned this.

NO ONE, NOT ONE has yet to receive a Census Survey form. If they were sent that means someone in the POST OFFICE has blocked them from being mailed out. Where did these forms go? who is responsible for making sure these forms went out? and Who is responsible for stopping these forms from going out?

You sure get triggered on fake news, don't you? So much for the Post Office blocking them. Hey, if you can't confirm something, just make it up!

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Some of us got the early form which you could do online.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
I get crap every time I fill one out since I mark other for ethnicity being a Klingon they don't like that answer, which I find odd since they poopoo racial profiling by the police.

new topics

top topics

join