It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark. Man Says First Words After 19-Year Coma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
By DAVID HAMMER
Associated Press Writer

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Ark. (AP) -- The last time Terry Wallis was conscious of the world around him, Ronald Reagan was president, Bill Clinton was the governor, the Soviet Union was the enemy and the World Trade Center still stood.

Here is the rest of the story:
customwire.ap.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
CULTURE SHOCK!!!

This guys is probably going...

*It's all a bad dream, just another dream. I'm not out of my coma, just coming around. Nothing could be this bad...*

Just imagine, waking up and hearing that society has gotten worse. Throughout the entire world!

I really want to know what this person has to say. I see him as possibly the only person today, who can give us an unbiased opinion.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yeah I imagine its going to be pretty pretty hard when he learns all the stuff thats happened in the past 19 years.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Asking the name of the president is part of the routine mental status examination. It is designed to screen long-term memory. Right now, I think the president is the farthest thing from his mind. For now, he just wants his pepsi. Kind of reminds me of the suicidal tendencies song... "All I wanted was a pepsi, and SHE wouldn't give it to me".

With luck & spirit, he will continue to make improvements. Its a miracle he is even alive!

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
With luck & spirit, he will continue to make improvements. Its a miracle he is even alive!

True. Lets hope the guy makes a complete recovery.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Somethings don't change even after 19 years... like his reaction to the Chevrolet commercials.

Says alot about his family being there for him all these years.

top topics

join