It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New around here so come on over and sit a spell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
A big newbie HELLO! and greetings from 'Grateful,' to all ATS regulars.

Today's a good day to peek out from under the pile of coats after years of enjoying myriads of thoughtful, interesting and inspiring content here.
I hope to contribute something of value along the way along with enjoying some good company.

Life's unrelenting pace, time limitations and responsibilities weigh on us all, so as such have found ATS to be an accessible and welcome respite. The snapshots into the generously shared stories, experiences and imaginations of others weave together to create shining glimpses into the countless special things that give ours and others lives meaning.

I read just about everything. I particularly like action movies and anything new regarding foo fighters and scientific innovations. I admire historic stories of pragmatic dogged leadership tempered with honour, empathy, humour and compassion, and shy away from tales of greed and abuse of power. Politically, tend to lean right fiscally but overall am independent with more of an eye towards policies and employment opportunities that serve to fulfill an area populace's immediate basic needs. Solutions over partisanship news will catch my eye.

Spare time wise, am boots on the ground for decades helping seniors, veterans, homeless that welcome it, and rescue dogs. I played community league baseball for years, and love watching hockey.

Having had a blunt and often rough upbringing, one ever constant internal goal is to continue learning and improving how to relate with others properly with more awareness, respect, diplomacy and integrity. I have no doubt that the good communicators of ATS will help kick me into shape.

Happy and honoured to be on board!
edit on 18-12-2019 by Grateful because: an add on a past hobby if you think it's ok to put that out there

edit on 18-12-2019 by Grateful because: not a pro ball player...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grateful

Wow.. honoured and grateful to have you here. You sound like a very inspiring human full of love to give. Look forward to reading your posts.. and I love your membership name ! 👍🏼

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Welcome, and no matter what anyone tells you, I did not have sex with that woman.

Jeffrey Epstein didn't do himself either.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Welcome and very nice to meet you.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Nice to meet you, and your beautiful avatar. Being technically challenged, hope to go from 12:00 12:00 to something like you have up there someday.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

A pleasure to meet you and you'll feel right at home here in no time.

I too struggle with the upbringing vs reality thing.

ATS helps with that!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. I hope you have some knowledge to share with us.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Welcome, and no matter what anyone tells you, I did not have sex with that woman.

Jeffrey Epstein didn't do himself either.

The only way that you aren't lying is if the woman was not really a woman.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hello, great to have you! I'm a new few day old member myself. Look forward to what you have to say and contribute!

new topics

top topics

join