It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Augustine....Brennan....who is THIS?

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hmmm....seems this guy may be wanting to come out with something. Has anyone heard of this guy before?

Tweet

Sounds like he may be about to call Brennan out for something.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
There's probably hundreds of folks -- perhaps thousands! -- just like this guy, who have watched the insidious corruption from the inside, impotent to do anything about it, just waiting and hoping and praying for these corrupt critters to get their just rewards.

Just imagine if/when the dam breaks...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Mark Augustine
Vice President, Business Practices and Compliance Programs at Saint-Gobain North America
Greater Philadelphia Area113 connections
Join to Connect
Saint-Gobain North AmericaSaint-Gobain North America
Brigham Young UniversityBrigham Young University
About

Having moved into the private sector after a career in international relations, national security and crisis management, my focus is on corporate ethics, compliance and security as key drivers in revenue loss prevention, integrating ethical behavior with a company's fundamental business objectives.

LinkedIn

Never heard of the company for which he currently works, but I did find this quite interesting:

Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A. is a French multinational corporation, founded in 1665 in Paris and headquartered on the outskirts of Paris, at La Défense and in Courbevoie. Originally a mirror manufacturer, it now also produces a variety of construction and high-performance materials.

Wikipedia

How many companies have been around for that long?

Also:

Work Experience

Foreign Service Officer
U.S. Department of State

1991-2014

Operations Officer
Central Intelligence Agency

1991-1991

Zoominfo

Guy seems legit to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Nice find.

1 year at CIA then State.
Sure..........,. He just "graduated" I bet.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Honestly, how many of these guys could implicate thier bosses/fellow spooks for shady behaviour without seriously incriminating themselves?
Ignoring and/or operating outside of the laws the rest of us are bound by is basically what these stooges do.....

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Mr. Augustine is Tweeting quite a bit right now.
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The sad thing is that no matter what comes out, there aren't enough "good guys" in power to put the "bad guys" away. As long as they keep pumping out 3 new iPhones a year, they're safe...

Sad state of affairs...

top topics

join